Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 2011 or 2012 Rockshox Reverb from Bike Discount.de
  • williams
    Free Member

Well,

Ordered the Reverb post from the above last Wednesday, 125, 30.9 420mm right hand lever….arrived Friday opened the box and am now a little confused?
    On their site at the bottom of the post discription it say “Year of production: 2012” but my post has the silver/chrome collar not the black. But the hydraulic fitting on the post is the updated metal one not the plastic one like on the 2011 version.
    Plus there was no euro collar in the box either. So dont know whether its a 2011 or 2012 model. Bike discount have said if I send it back they’ll then send out a new one, but just seems a pain in the backside, as they should have sent the right one in the first place.
    Did Rochshox do a 2012 version with a silver collar? has anyone else bought one from they and had the same issue. Or shall I just stop moaning and get on and ride. and is ther a way to find out when it was made.

Regards

Simon

rickon
    Free Member

If you look in the image it’s a 2011 silver version, but with 2012 internals. Bascially it’s a better value for money version of the 2012 – if you like silver – keep it 🙂

If you want to pay £40 more and like black, send it back 🙂

williams
    Free Member

Rickon,

Colour doesn’t bother me just wanted to make sure I wasn’t being sold a 2011 model under the guise of a 2012 one.

Thanks

Simon

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

ive just bought the black collar reverb how much did you pay m8?

stevepitch
    Free Member

The silver collar reverbs are £178 delivered iirc I’ve been looking at them

williams
    Free Member

Chriss,

As stevepitch says. and only 2 days delivery.

Happy days:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘2011 or 2012 Rockshox Reverb from Bike Discount.de’ is closed to new replies.