Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • 2011 Giants
  • mooman
    Free Member

Anybody know when the new 2011 Giants will be in the shops.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Anybody know when the new 2011 Giants will be in the shops.

I think you've hit a real low point in your life and you want to get "one up" on anyone else. So you've resorted to asking the "idiots over on the STW forum" trick questions so you can feel good about yoursefl when they all answer incorrectly.

Im not falling for it though, Im going to say 2010

Jamie
    Free Member

I think you've hit a real low point in your life and you want to get "one up" on anyone else.

Interesting.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Ive hit rock bottom after all the abuse I got for showing my face and baring my chest on the forum yesterday.

mooman
    Free Member

davidtaylforth your an obvious keyboard warrior. Bullied at school by the bigger girls by any chance?

Anyways. Just to clear up any confusion.

The 2011 Oranges are in the shops about now. Can anybody tell me when the 2011 Giants will be in the shops also?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

The 2011 Oranges are in the shops about now. Can anybody tell me when the 2011 Giants will be in the shops also?

As with Orange, about now.

I use the word about loosely though, it could be between now and the end of 2010

Sorry for the confusion earlier

chakaping
    Free Member

Giant usually seem to be later than most brands, sometimes not until the actual year the range is named as.

Ring a dealer and ask.

neninja
    Free Member

Here's some pictures of the 2011 Anthem X's

Pretty similar to this year apart from the introduction of a tapered stem and a few minor component changes – no idea on price but it's bound to go up.

Current X4 equivalent

Current X2 equivalent

Current X2 equivalent

Reluctant
    Free Member

Well, I can't remember exact dates, bt their trade launch show isn't until mid september. So we'll get to see bikes then. After that, stock will trickle in as and when – the better bikes usually hit the deck between octember and feb.

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

what he said…were already getting tons of calls about bikes that are sold out…i cant get my head around bikes selling out from suppliers at this time of year…very odd.

Blacklug
    Free Member

End of year

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

i know but the actual end of the year is december…thats why i like dealing with companies who just tweek things as they go like orange…15 years in the bike trade and the year end is still confusing!

mooman
    Free Member

Thanks fellas. Looking to get a new giant road bike. Wasnt sure to get one now – or wait a month or two and get the 2011 model.

DT78
    Free Member

Is the RRP of the anthems changing at all for 2011?

any idea when somewhere like Paul's will have nicely discounted 10 anthems (I missed out on the 09 sale ones)

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Did i not read on here that Paul's cycles have gone down the pan?

rOcKeTdOg

apart from the introduction of a tapered stem

Reluctant
    Free Member

The RRP of Anthems will be up in 2011, along with everything else. Prices ain't announced yet, but there are some fairly chunky price increases being talked about.
    I'd doubt there will be much surplus stock for shops like Pauls to buy, as Giant are pretty damn low – and like last year will sell out. Any unsold bikes tend to be freaky sizes.

Gutterball
    Free Member

Neninja, those are bee-yootiful. Got any Anthem 29er pics?

neninja
    Free Member

You knew what I meant. They've got a tapered steerer for 2011

2011 29er pic

2011 Reign

2011 Trance

rOcKeTdOg

neninja – Member

You knew what I meant. They've got a tapered steerer for 2011

i do, but i wasn't sure you did

all the maestro suspension bikes look like an explosion in a noodle factory

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘2011 Giants’ is closed to new replies.