• This topic has 18 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by LMT.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • 2010 Summer Tyres
  • greasystain
    Free Member

What will be the summer tyre choice of 2010?

TheSwede
    Free Member

Wet screams with the present climate. 🙄

greasystain
    Free Member

No no no – this will be a dry summer.

avdave2

Keeping my Mud X on for now.

DezB
    Free Member

Fat with little knobs
    (and I don't mean the riders!)

Like Small Block 8s, Bonty XDX, Larsens, WTB Wolverines that kinda thing

glenh
    Free Member

small block 8s, maxxis aspens etc etc.

Mmmmm dust 😆

Mister-P
    Free Member

GP4000s

mojo5pro
    Free Member

There are new maxxis minions out in april. Single ply, size 2.5 in a new 3c compound (not as soft as current DH 3C compound and longer wearing). They have reinforced sidewalls and weigh about 850g for a 2.5

69er
    Free Member

Vredestein Fortezza Tricomps…. me? 65 mph down the Glandon? With my reputation? 😈

Northwind

Small Blocks again for me. Though I'll probably try some other stuff too, but SBs are so outrageously fantastic on most surfaces, and just about manage in occasional mud, so they're hard to beat IMO.

vinnyeh

white is the new black, doncha know?

simonlovell999
    Free Member

panaracer mach ss. cheap and very good, using at the moment. They dont like the mud. But very good of dry, loose stuff and cornering. Well recommended and good on road without drag

Dougal
    Free Member

Aspen.

happysv
    Free Member

Dougal – Member
    Aspen.

+1

schmiken

Racing Ralphs.

PJM1974
    Free Member

There is a law that the precipitation we will receive this summer is proportional to the amount of riders fitting Small Block and Aspen tyres to their wheels.

The minute anyone waxes a motor vehicle or recharges their air conditioning we're in for a flood.

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

be sure to let me know when the summer gets here as i dont want to miss that 10 mins between showers. Thanks in anticipation.

Northwind

It was last week, did you miss it? Seems to be autumn here

LMT
    Free Member

Bonty Jones, every year no need to change this year. The winter hasn't been too bad i haven't fitted my mud x's yet last time i did that we had a great summer!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘2010 Summer Tyres’ is closed to new replies.