Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 2010 specialized stumpjumper fsr comp info & price.anyone know?
  • racefaceec90

i'm sorry if somebody has already put some info about it already,but i just wondered what it will be like,spec/price.thank you. 😀

v10
    Free Member

£1799 – Spec similar to last years Comp

racefaceec90

thanks v10.

v10
    Free Member

drop me an email to luke@rutlandcycling.co.uk and ill send you a full spec/pic over if you need it, they aren't on the Specialized dealer website yet but they are in the 2010 dealer book which i now have.

racefaceec90

sorry v10,i did try and send you an e-mail,but it asked for server information(i am quite new on the pc front.i did not have a clue,what it meant/wanted!!!) so here is my e-mail adress:- adamcunningham@hotmail.co.uk i am sorry about that!!!thanks for your help!!!adam 😀

v10
    Free Member

Had an awful lot of emails regarding this information so ive scanned and uploaded it all.

Comp

Elite

Expert

Expert Carbon

LordOnOne
    Free Member

The new models have been up on the US site for a while now.Link. 😀

Shame we don't get the good colours or 29ers here…

stumpyjon

Wow the Elite and Expert have gone up alot.

Elite was
    £ 1800 in 2007
    £ 1800 in 2008
    £ 1858 in 2009
    £ 2199 for 2010 😯

racefaceec90

sorry to have just replied(didn't have any internet credit until now).thank you all for replying.thanks v10 for putting links up. 🙂

PigeonSlayer
    Free Member

Would buy one. But really want some colour in my life. Why do Specialized UK think we want dull black or silver bikes when they have colour options in the US and other Euro regions. Just look at the past archive on their website to see what I mean. At least no shitty brown this time.

Lesanita2
    Free Member

Any news on weights of Elite/experts?
    I heard expert carbon was 22.5lb. The alloy one will surely only be 200g more on frame & maybe a lb on the other kit.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘2010 specialized stumpjumper fsr comp info & price.anyone know?’ is closed to new replies.