Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 2010 RockShox Reba SL, Maxle Light 120mm to 130mm conversion
  • etsxteam
    Free Member

Noticed that Whyte are selling the 2010 E120 S fitted with RockShox Reba SL 130mm with Maxle Light 20mm forks. Rockshox website says they have 120mm travel anybody know if there is a spacer in the 120mm version which can be removed to make them into 130mm travel. I have read on the forum somebody removing a 20mm spacer on a set of 2009 100mm rebas which gave them 120mm

julianwilson
    Free Member

They may have a special oem version done up for them. Rockshox make other forks which are unavailable to buy except on complete bikes (usually in different colours or lower spec eg pike 302).

fwiw, yesterday I opened up my 09 maxle 120mm rebas and there were no spacers in them at all, (I put a 15mm one in to lower them.) The latest service guide on the sram site would suggest that there are no spacers in 120mm rebas and that you can put them in to make them shorter. It doesn't say anything about there being a 130mm option on the reba.

tails
    Free Member

hi i have a guide to this made by PP i can email you if you like. also google you tube sram tech where they have videos.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    etsxteam
    Free Member

tails thanks for the offer I have had a look at the sram website and can see the spacers are in the 80mm and 100mm must be an OEM version thanks all

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘2010 RockShox Reba SL, Maxle Light 120mm to 130mm conversion’ is closed to new replies.