Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 2010 reba teams-indented compression knob?
  • glenh
    Free Member

Does anyone have any 2010 reba team forks with the blackbox motion control?
    If so, does the compression knob have indented positions (i.e. clicks through positions?)

KT1973
    Free Member

I have this fork- 120mm travel with 20mm maxle lite and it does click through the positions (I don't have remote lockout as I didn't want it). On mine, as I look at it, it's locked out at approx 5 o'clock position and I tend to run it around 1-2 o'clock most of the time (offroad).

shadthebad
    Free Member

Just checked on my forks with the remote lockout and the compression adjuster does indeed "click".

glenh
    Free Member

Cool, thanks guys. 🙂
    One thing that annoys me about the non-blackbox moco is that it's difficult to run the compression adjuster in any in-between setting, since it moves around too easily and you can't set it precisely without any clicking.

julianwilson
    Free Member

on such a nice and indeed expensive fork, with a damper that's basically been unchanged (ie normal motion control one) for 6 years, that's a bit sloppy if the lever still moves around. FWIW the old looking plastic/rubber compression lever on my old 2004/5 pikes didn't move (on its own, that is…) and I gave that a right hammmering!

I wonder if an extra o-ring and a dab of grease under the blue lever would help?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘2010 reba teams-indented compression knob?’ is closed to new replies.