Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 2010 Orbea – Big problems on delivery
  • Special_ized_Jamie

My mate has ordered a 2010 Orbea thought the Cycle2Work scheme. The bike was due to be delivered a few weeks ago but nothing has turned up yet.

Everytime he calls the shop they say there is a problem in Spain and the whole country is waiting on delivery of the 2010 bikes. I have called a few other shops and they seem to have no problem getting the bike.

He can't go to another shop annoyingly as now that he has signed up to the scheme he had to get that specific bike from that specific shop.

Its all a bit of a nightmare and very frustrating!

thomthumb
    Free Member

that is the sort of excuses i have had from bike shops with cashflow problems…. 😐

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

somali pirates are probably cruising around on them

Trekster

what tomthumb says

clubber
    Free Member

Who managaes his B2W scheme? eg who provides the voucher or is there even one?

oldgit
    Free Member

That was very risky going for an Orbea that wasn't in UK stock. I love Orbeas and would have bought one or two if wasn't for the stock problems.

robbydog
    Free Member

I ordered my 2010 Onix from Epic Cycles about three weeks ago, and picked it up from them last week without any hitches, it having come direct from Spain. Be sceptical.

(It's lovely, by the way)

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

you can shift your voucher quite easily to another shop,just call cyclescheme….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘2010 Orbea – Big problems on delivery’ is closed to new replies.