Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 2010 Fox F120 RLC 15 QR on XC Bike
  • Doogie
    Free Member

Anyone running the 2010 Fox F120/F100 RLC 15 QR(FIT)on there XC bikes HT or FS? Curious to hear any reports positive or negative as i'm condsidering between the F100 or F120 for a 4" FS XC bike, thanks in advance for any feedback.

shighter
    Free Member

i picked up fox f100 rlc from cycle syrgery for £363.00 a couple of months back. excellent performance,a bargain ,run on my orange evo 8, and they are superb.
    i dont see much difference between the 2009 (which i have) to the 2010 spec is little difference, i suppose it depends on what steed u will be running them on…

Doogie
    Free Member

Hi all…….anyone? Anyone at all??

Doogie
    Free Member

Cheers shighter! LOL, great forumn name btw. Standard QR or did your 09's have the 15mm QR? My mind seems to be set on 15mm QR however decision between 100 or 120 still not sure. I currently run 2008 F100 RLC, however I would like the upgrade!

shighter
    Free Member

standard qr, its up to u , as i say,it may depend on your steed, the angles you run and the frame size etc etc. if i was u , ifu are nearby any good shops, pop in and try them both.
    i dont thingk you will see much difference between the 2 personally,maybe a thought, its worth looking on fox's website, as they have a very good customer svcs, maybe nock a mail over to them for their advice….
    b rgds

Kit
    Free Member

Apparently the biggest difference to stiffness with the F120's is not the axle, but whether the cross brace/arch is hollow or hatched. Personally I like my 2009 F120RL's, but I find them pretty flexy compared with a 140mm bolt thru fork I also regularly ride. And I use them with a Cove Handjob hardtail frame.

timraven

If it's any help, I swapped the lowers on my Float 32s too QR15 and the difference is gobsmacking. I nearly put it in to a hedge on a twisty trail because it turned so much quicker.

FWIW I won't be going for any fork without QR15, or a similar system, again

Doogie
    Free Member

Cheers Guy's,

Kit- Interesting point on the cross brace info, I agree my Fox 36's on my Tracer are awesome with the bolt thru axle! Flex is an issue with my current forks. Thanks.

Timraven – Thanks matey for the input, now if I could only decide between 100 or 120?? Cheers.

Kit
    Free Member

What bike are you going to be fitting them to?

Daffy

I found QR15 to be a little too direct on 100mm forks…

Doogie
    Free Member

Hey Kit the bike these may go onto will be an Intense Spider FRO.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘2010 Fox F120 RLC 15 QR on XC Bike’ is closed to new replies.