Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • 2010 BFe vs DB Alpine
  • minzo
    Free Member

Planning on getting a hardcore hardtail frame to build into a "do it all" bike, these two are my favourites at the mo and at the limit of my budget. Opinions welcomed. Also can't seem to get a decent pic of the BFe in gritstone grey so any would be appreciated

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I just ordered a Blue 2010 BFe, the only picture of the Gritstone was posted by cy on twitter with its reflective decals and it looked brilliant.

It looks like a really dark graphite grey but close to black.

I went for blue purely because i love the colour.

minzo
    Free Member

thanks for that, looks awesome in gritstone IMHO

Bushwacked
    Free Member

I'm undecided on colour for a BFe and did toy with a Alpine for a little while.

I'm waiting on a photo of a built up Gritstone before I buy.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Bushwacked i pick up my Gritstone tomorrow, hopefully ill post some pics later in the eveming.

toys19
    Free Member

I've got an order in for a gritstone, apparently its being sent tomorrow. Happy days.

batman11
    Free Member

Yes mate got my gritstone sat here in a box looks spanking building it over the weekend. as for othe optionds had a evil sov last year heavy but very nice ride but fanced a change so befe here i come.

bats.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

batman come on get some pics up of the frame!

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Looking forward to it 🙂

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Batman you know the toptube decal does it have a layer to peel off or does the sticker go all the way over the toptube?

Vortexracing

com'on lads piccies 😡

batman11
    Free Member

Hi bush only has a small sticker about 50mm long on toptube saying befe main sticker is on the downtube covers about 70% of it.
    Hoprfully grtting it swpped/built this week as work has been getting in the way :cry:.
    If someone can tell me how you put pictures up will be glad to, frame and near final build etc.

Bats.

Vortexracing

post the piccies on a site such as flickr the link to them

or

send them to me (i have a flickr account) and I'll load them for you

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

batman does the sticker go right over the top tube or is it just 2 stickers on either side of the toptube?

Mine goes all the way over and i wondered if there was a layer im meant to pick off.

batman11
    Free Member

Mosey no mate mine is the same as your's stealth look stickers im thinking
    Nothing to peal of.
    Bats.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘2010 BFe vs DB Alpine’ is closed to new replies.