Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • 2009 STW Fat Club – How’s it going??
  • LardLover
    Free Member

Well, after loosing a "few" grams in the 1st week (probably thanks to having the mutha of all sh1tes before my weigh in!) it now appears I’ve gained more than I’ve lost, and I’m now heavier than my initial weigh in!!

Anyone else having problems shifting the lard?

ton

i am just ordering donner kebabs..

LardLover
    Free Member

You can keep your donner’s big fella ( I much prefer chicken )

😉

RichPenny
    Free Member

Highly successful first week for me – 3.75lbs lost 🙂 Have been riding 4 times after a 3 month layoff, so that helps.

My big issue is work. We have a free canteen serving pies for breakfast and cake available 3 times a day! Add to that the fact I’d got into the habit of having pudding with evening meals too and you have a problem. About 2 stone in 2 years to be precise. All I’ve done is cut out the pies and puddings and tried to drink more water. Not really missing it either, which just shows how much of it is down to habit.

grynch
    Free Member

happy to say that as a once ( and still ) lard ass.. I’ve lost 4lbs in the last two weeks ( ok five lbs. .. I put one lb. on last w.e. )

coffeeking
    Free Member

When is the weigh in? I’ve lost track. Dont even know if i’ve been added!

LardLover
    Free Member

just weigh yourself every Friday coffeking and email your weight to marsdenman. You’ll need to check with him to see if you’re on the list.

His email is: chris.sharonturner at mac dot com

Too_Punk_To_Funk
    Free Member

Going OK, lost a lot in the first week. But that’s usual for me. Tapered a bit this week. But still heading downwards, though with a long way to go 😮

epo-aholic
    Free Member

i lost loads the first week (6 Lbs) and put on half a pound this week!

aw
    Free Member

gained 4kg over Xmas after getting down from 80kg to 82kg all year! So now I am 86kg and I have not shifted any yet.

LardLover
    Free Member

I thought I’d shift a bit straight off, after going tee-total since the New Year. I’ve done a couple of hard-ish rides (still recovering from that viral flu thing), a quick run last night (couple of miles) and daily core exercises. Cut out all the crap in my diet, no take aways, low fat home cooked grub.

And still nowt.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Lost 8lbs so far so am pretty chuffed!
    BUT off to the pub in a mo for the first STW Ulverson meet!
    Will I resist the small portion of low fat chips on the way home???
    Who knows! 🙂

redthunder
    Free Member

forge197
    Free Member

I’ve done well and since the first week before Xmas have lost over 5lbs, waivered a little this evening and had a curry but choose a shaslick and boiled rice over a dish with sauce as well as passing on the popadoms!!

But I still have a way to go for my target!!

marsdenman – when do you think you’ll be able to send an official update out?

bigsi
    Free Member

Lost 2lb last week but nothing so far this week,, that will be the chinese and indian meals i have been out for 😳

BillyBull
    Free Member

With the NHS paying fatsos to loose weight this should be record year on here. I need to loose a stone

steviep
    Free Member

Lost 1lb last week and 2lbs this week so pleased so far. Have ridden a lot more than I normally would in January and still not had any beer this year!

Jamie
    Free Member

Have not weighed myself yet, going to weight (fnar fnar) till monday. On the plus side been running 8km/45min 4 times this past week and planning on going for a ride tomorrow for the first time in a month so hopefully i will have dropped a couple of lbs. If not its down to Burger King :mrgreen:

miketually
    Free Member

Remember, muscle weighs more than fat so if you’re increasing your exercise (moving more) as well as cutting food (eating less), you may well get heavier. Waist measurement might be a better measurement of progress.

LardLover
    Free Member

Surely you can’t build muscle that fast though miketually? (my jeans fell just the same btw)

forge197
    Free Member

A 1lb of fat is the same as a 1lb or muscle just the 1lb of muscle will fit in a smaller space than the fat as it’s denser, so you will feel slimer and clothes will fit better hence waist size is a good indicator, though your actually weight won’t change but it does depend on training and eating regimes.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘2009 STW Fat Club – How’s it going??’ is closed to new replies.