Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 2002 specialized enduro
  • ptrockymountain
    Free Member

does anyone know if this can be sorted!! the frame has snapped on the rear part of the frame that connects to the rear shock.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure spesh have a life time guaranty on frames so long as you have the original receipt.

I think.?

mau00149
    Free Member

Was a common fault with those models. mine cracked as well back in 2006, was replaced by specialized under warranty. dont think i had the original receipt. they were going to replace it with a stumpy as the enduro had been upgraded but i paid extra and got a replacement enduro frame.

simontee
    Free Member

I had my 2002 frame replaced under warranty with no quibbles – was a few years ago though! But it was a well known issue with that model. With a slight cash adjustment I managed to get it swapped for a 2003 S-Works version. That frame is now hanging up in my garage unused, but gave me great service for 5 years or so, and was very light (same weight as my 2004 Stumpjumper FSR frame). Hopefully Specialized will honour their excellent warranty.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Get Spesh to check it. 2002 bikes were subject to a recall IIRC to sort common frame breakages around the disc mount area.

You might be pleasantly surprised. I know a couple of chaps who work at Spesh dealers who tell me that people still call Spesh asking if they have any NOS 02-04 frames for sale.

ptrockymountain
    Free Member

Cheers for that you don’t happen to have a contact no do you

Cheers

PJM1974
    Free Member

Your best bit is to head to the dealer you bought it from and they’ll negotiate on your behalf. Otherwise the number for Spesh is 020 8391 3500.

Good luck!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘2002 specialized enduro’ is closed to new replies.