Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 2002 Giant terrago
  • biker
    Free Member

Picked up a 02 gaint terrago a couple of weeks ago, i have contacted giant a few times now to try and get the orginal specs but have recived no response.

Does anyone know where else i could find them, or if anyone knows them could them post them up.

TIA

z1ppy

Giants archives go back to 2004
    http://archive.giant-bicycles.com/uk/030.000.000/030.010.000.asp?year=2004&range=136

what are you interested in about the spec, don't believe they were ever a highly spec'd model kit wise.

biker
    Free Member

Yeah i've had a look at the archives.

I bought the bike mostly for the frame and i think the previous owner has changed a few of the components, just wanted to know what the front and rear mechs were as i am having a bit of trouble with the ones it got now.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    z1ppy

again I'd suggest they were lower end of the market and you'd be better of replacing them with something like deore spec (assuming the shifters are are shimano compatible)

biker
    Free Member

Thanks zippy.

The shifters are shimano deore mega 9 dual sifter/brake.

Basicly i am looking to replace the rear cassete, cranks etc but i am not sure which ones would be ok to use.

z1ppy

Deore all the way, assuming you don't want to spend a fortune.
    Decent kit at a reasonable price level. The Deore Hollowtech II BB will fit both BB sizes, so you don't even need to measure up before buying.

biker
    Free Member

Thanks again z1ppy.

would some thing like these be suitable for my bike?

Cassette

Chain

Crankset

front deraileur

rear derailleur

shifter

duntmatter
    Free Member

but have recived no response

A bit like me after having boxed up the bike I thought you were going to buy from me three weeks ago. It's only manners to say you're no longer interested. 🙄

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘2002 Giant terrago’ is closed to new replies.