Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • £200 per month for 25 years…
  • bubs

Can’t quite place where this is but I am sure it could be fun.
    http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35588073.html

kerley
    Free Member

What would you do with it, 3.2 acres will take a couple of minutes to get round?

Might as well ride round in my garden.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    5thElefant
    Free Member

Unless your house backs onto it that’s a stupid amount of money for 3.2 acres.

ericemel
    Free Member

Great for bypassing inheritance tax though.

Riksbar

Stick a Fracking site on it and it’ll more than pay for itself.

mrsfry
    Free Member

I’ll take it. Build a alter and offer anyone (or thing) that ventures onto my land as fair game (squel like a pig time) Plus i’ll get to keep all the items they had on them (bikes, walking sticks, wallets).

loddrik
    Free Member

Used to work at Guildford Borough Council as a Planning Officer. Holmbury St Mary was on my patch. I can assure you you won’t be getting planning permission to build anything on it…

thecaptain
    Free Member

WTF use is that for bypassing inheritance tax? Enquiring minds want to know!

km79
    Free Member

Didn’t the tories bring in a rule that exempts forestry from inheritance tax?

aracer
    Free Member

How’s their 5YHLS?

thecaptain
    Free Member

Yebbut 50 grand…it’s a spit in a bucket (in IHT terms).

5thElefant
    Free Member

Didn’t the tories bring in a rule that exempts forestry from inheritance tax?

Don’t know about inheritance tax but forestry is exempt from capital gains tax.

thecaptain
    Free Member

But importantly, it has to be a commercial operation. From a tax point of view, anyone with 50k to spare trying to avoid IHT on their estate would be better advised to just give it to the beneficiaries and then hope to live another 7 years!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘£200 per month for 25 years…’ is closed to new replies.