Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 20 years ago today…..
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

I met mrs ws. Well, “met” is probably a good way of putting it. And 20 years later we are kid free (for the night) in the pub and ready to go gigging. Time flies!

bearnecessities

Ah, enjoy 🙂

Unrelated, but could you just drop me an email (in my profile). Ta.

dannybgoode

Congratulations. 20 years is a good stint together. Mrs Danny and I are a good 14 1/2 years in after meeting each other at a breaks night. Never thought then we’d still together now.

mogrim

Our 20 years together anniversary was last September, time does indeed fly 🙁

1 mortgage, 2 kids and 3 cats, though.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Bear YGM.

bikebouy
    Free Member

20 years ago Jarvis Cocker bared is bottom 😆

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Congrats

30 years on December the 8th for us, got together at a works Christmas do. Married 25 years, house, mortgage, two teenage daughters, and a fine selection of bicycles and motorbikes 🙂

epicyclo

wrightyson – Member
    I met mrs ws. Well, “met” is probably a good way of putting it. And 20 years later we are kid free (for the night) in the pub and ready to go gigging. Time flies!

Be very careful mate.

I remember the same.

The missus & I enjoyed our freedom and started doing all the things we used to do before we got tied down and had a couple of kids.

With the same result.

Now the youngest of batch 2 has left home and we are once again free to enjoy life…

I’m not worried about a repeat occurrence though, because I’ve finally worked out what caused it. 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Congratulations. 22 years for us this year. The mortgage has gone, the kids will be hanging around a lot longer.

wrightyson
    Free Member

And……she’s baled. Looks like it’s me and the dog for the late one!

BigJohn

Sergeant Pepper taught his band to play.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘20 years ago today…..’ is closed to new replies.