Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 2 point perspective drawing tools/software
  • dirksdiggler
    Free Member

I have a logo in mind, looks mostly great in pencil but as I’m a bit odd, it will need endless tweaking to get its location in perspective space ‘just right’ so,looking for something that will let me adjust the vanishing points and the logos relative position.
    Illustrator has a perspective grid,but I think it’s more cubic shape focussed where as I’m looking at more complex wire frame shapes.
    Anything jump to mind?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

You can copy and paste any shape into the illustrator perspective grid. I’ve used it to put together some quite complex perspective drawings although you definitely need to bend your way of working to suit the software

If it’s too complex for illustrator then you might want to try a 3d modelling package such as Rhinoceros (free trial) which has the ability to output both .ai and vector .pdf files so you could import your shape, mess about with the camera position till you’re happy with perspective, output as .ai/.pdf then take care of any tidying up in illustrator.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘2 point perspective drawing tools/software’ is closed to new replies.