Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 2 for 1 Cinema Tickets?
  • sp
    Free Member

Other than the Orange Wednesday offers, are there any other cinema 2 for 1 offers available?

ska-49
    Free Member

When you buy a Magners 6 pack you get one free.
    Make sure it says it on the box though.

Sometimes you can get offers through BT (2 for 1) and certain sites offer 2 for 1 if you print a voucher off- normally chick flicks though.

OR go at super off peak times and the prices are nearly as low as 2 for 1.

sp
    Free Member

Nice one, thanks

patriotpro
    Free Member

t-mobile/ee do it now, not sure of the conditions though…

sp
    Free Member

OK thanks, but not a Tmobile customer

CountZero

I use Orange Wednesdays, and I’m not an Orange customer, I’m a O2 customer. What you need is either an unlocked phone and an Orange PAYG SIM, log onto Orange Wednesdays and register, and it sends a text code, then you put the SIM of your preferred network in, give OW the number of the PAYG SIM, and the code when asked for it, and away you go. That’s what I did with my iPhone 4. I can’t do it with my 5 yet, because I’ve lost the old Orange SIM, and I need to get a new one, and repeat the process with the old Sony Z600 I kept for that purpose. Dunno why I took the SIM out, though… 😳

tpbiker
    Free Member

Is the question because you want to go on a day other than a wednesday, or because you aren’t an orange customer?

If its the later then I don’t think you need to be an orange customer to utilise the 2-1 deal. Can’t you just get one of your mates on the network forward you on the text. I’ve done that a few times no bother.

if you don’t have a mate with Orange, then Pm me your number and I’ll forward one on.

If its that you want to go on a Monday however, then I’m no help at all.

RustyMac

I took an old unlocked phone and stuck a orange sim card in it an put £10 on it about 2 years ago I use that phone for the 2 for 1 deal and any time i go out on the piss with the boys. Must have made that £10 back a number of times over now and i would doubt that the two kind people that have handed the crappy phone in in the past would necessarily been so forthcoming if it had been my iPhone.

patriotpro
    Free Member

update – the offer to tmobile/ee customers stipulates you have to be on on of their 4g networks.

ska-49
    Free Member

I worked in Vue a while back as a summer job. Good laugh.
    Anyway, providing you give me the code then it’ll work.
    I’ve had people read it off their hand, napkin and so on.

sp
    Free Member

Hey guys thanks for the info, Ive now got a Orange payg sim.

Happy days

damajin
    Free Member

Showcase insider is worth a look too. It’s not 2-4-1 but if you register for an insider card you can get cinema tickets for a fiver on Sunday eve (after 7pm) and all day Mon and Tues.

Only downside is that each person who wants to use the deal has to have their own Insider card.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘2 for 1 Cinema Tickets?’ is closed to new replies.