Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 2 days maybe about 40k or 50k each day – any suggestions?
  • ArnoutIAndrews67
    Free Member

Me and a mate thought it might be nice to do a weekend. Flexible on distance. Could be from a base or point to point. Any suggestions?

njee20
    Free Member

Any kind of clue about where you are? Not exactly far, I’d have thought any local ride could cover that!

ArnoutIAndrews67
    Free Member

One in Manchester one in Notts – the whole point was to go away and ride somewhere else. Somewhere different and new. Do a bit of a trail? Part of the Reivers? Part of the Wales coast to Coast? Part of the South Downs Way? Is there an of Road C2C?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    iain1775
    Free Member

Great Glen Way Inverness to Fort Bill?
    Did the journey in canoes last year, would love to go back and bike it as well

senn
    Free Member

Clearly not knowing if you’ve done any of it before but Pennine Bridleway from Middleton Top to Mary Townley. Sleep. Do Mary Townley. Train or ride back.

ArnoutIAndrews67
    Free Member

Ta – couple of things I can look up…

brassneck

SDW would be 2 50 mile days, but fun.

There’s a Devon C2C (Lynton to Start Point I think) I’d like to do this summer, about the same distance.

midlifecrashes

Hadrian’s Wall Path, but ignore the coastal bit at the West end. Train to link start to finish, Youth Hostels along the way.

ElShalimo

Berwick to Newcastle?
    Plenty of lovely beaches to play on

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘2 days maybe about 40k or 50k each day – any suggestions?’ is closed to new replies.