Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 1×10 with Shadow Plus RD and no chainguide
  • amphibian
    Free Member

If anyone out there’s wondering (because I was)it seems to work just fine. Two 3 hour rides in after going 1×10 with an XTR shadow plus mech (with the clutch thingy) and a Renthal 32T chainring on a Yeti ASR5 and so far it’s working a treat. Ridden over lots of rocky stuff fairly quick and it’s just smooth, quiet and not a dropped chain. Hope I haven’t jinxed it now.

foureyes
    Free Member

excellent! im probably going to leave a bash on as im not too sure about a taco bash ruining the frame in a big impact, but its good to know the thing is working as well as i hope. any more to add? did you jinx it?!

somouk
    Free Member

Any info on where you got the mech from?

Cheers,
    Mart

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    AlexSimon

I think I’ll do this once the current drivetrain wears out and the xt-level (or SLX for that matter) clutch mech is launched

AlexSimon

Thanks stevede – I predict this will be one of the hottest selling components of this year.

The-Duke

Dammit, just ordered a standard xt shadow rear mech after snapping mine on wednesday. Shadow plus would have been great for my 1×10

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘1×10 with Shadow Plus RD and no chainguide’ is closed to new replies.