Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • 1st world problems – Mc Donald Cheeseburger Challenge
  • dazzlingboy

Never tried it but 10 cheeseburgers sounds like a piece of cake.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Hmmm… that burger reminds me of something… did anyone ever see that Bodyshock documentary Turtle Boy?

hammyuk
    Free Member

Wouldn’t touch the sides here..
    Love the Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap, Large Fries, Large Milkshake, Apple Pie – twice…. perfect apres climb refill!
    Only about 4000 calories

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Maccy D cheesburgers are my fave! Love em.

10? Easy peasy!

nealglover
    Free Member

essentually 10 cheese burgers one sitting

Never heard of it.

Did it a few times back when calories didn’t have any effect on me 🙂

Still wouldn’t see it as a challenge though really. The cheeseburgers are tiny, three bites maximum (in polite company 🙂 )

luke
    Free Member

8 Big Macs when I was a student, we had some buy one get one free vouchers I bought a Big Mac and had a free one, finished it and said I could eat that again, my mate said I couldn’t so I said if he paid for it I would eat it and I did this was then repeated with the other two mates on the table.

I couldn’t do it now but still carry the weight as if I did.

molgrips
    Free Member

I only tried one eating challenge, the one everyone thinks they can do but I’ve never seen anyone succeed.

Three Jacob’s cream crackers in 90 seconds. That’s all, just three flimsy light crackers…

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Who was at ssuk the other year when someone ate an entire box of Jaffa cakes. In ONE mouthful.

labsey
    Free Member

Can you eat five double cheeseburgers instead? Does that count?

_tom_
    Free Member

I could do it, I think. They’re pretty small and taste good enough.

takisawa2

I’ve done 5 BigMacs at one go. I was about 21 at the time. Can’t recall it was that difficult.
    The same night consisted of several bottles of NewcastleBrown & a pint of Snakebite & Black. 😥
    The bread would probably be the killer for 10 Cheeseburgers.

Teapot
    Free Member

I did 18 on my 18th birthday (1996) and I’m sure they were bigger ‘back in the day’.

I remember feeling pretty ill for most of that afternoon’s economics lesson though.

beefheart
    Free Member

Sounds do-able.

surf and turf – big mac bun, quarter pounder in the bottom, filet o fish in the top

It’s a shame you have to work at McDonalds to experience this.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘1st world problems – Mc Donald Cheeseburger Challenge’ is closed to new replies.