Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • 1st world problem
  • Tom83

Quest seem to have taken American Chopper off their listings. What can i watch at 7pm now? 🙁

molgrips
    Free Member

Something that’s not awful?

Tom83

I couldn’t tell you why i like it, but i do!

trail_rat
    Free Member

Paint drying ?

molgrips
    Free Member

If it was just them making motorbikes, fair enough. But it’s a poorly scripted soap with people who aren’t even actors delivering lines to camera.

Jesus.

Tom83

If it was just them making motorbikes, fair enough. But it’s a poorly scripted soap with people who aren’t even actors delivering lines to camera.

Jesus.

I’m not too fussed about the ‘soap factor’ i just like seeing the bikes being built, and can appreciate the skill needed to make them.

CountZero

There’s a good one about West Coast Hot Rods. Much more about just building amazing cars, and none of the stupid ‘dramatics’.
    Well, I like it, anyway. 😀

MoreCashThanDash

My 9 year old is distraught at 7pm now.

I know it’s poor telly, but it’s helped feed his love of things mechanical/engineering

And he thinks my Movember ‘tache is modelled on Paul senior!

Jamie
    Free Member
    dawson

I realise I may be a bit behind on this, but I have just started watching the Man vs Food, Diners drive-ins and Dives, and am both enthralled and horrified by the size and quantity of the food eaten in one sitting 😯

molgrips
    Free Member

i just like seeing the bikes being built, and can appreciate the skill needed to make them

I like seeing stuff being built, but their bikes always seemed to be variously shaped and coloured versions of the exact same thing. Not so many technical challenges in the ones I watched. Engines are the same, tech is the same.. blah.

Man V Food I thought would be repugnant, and it partly was, but it seemed as if the producers had wanted to really big up the gluttony man sized thing when the guy seemed like he really appreciated good food well cooked. Maybe TV food shows have a male image problem in the US.

labsey
    Free Member

Man V Food is good, Adam Richman is entertaining enough. Drivers, Dine-Ins and Dives I’ve not seen that much but it seemed ok.

Mantastic
    Free Member

Babestation?

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

That program died years ago as OCC. It’s the shell of a former shadow now, was all theatrical drama BS to begin with anyway.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘1st world problem’ is closed to new replies.