Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • 1st valentines alone for 11 years, who else is wallowing in self pity?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

So my pool of self pity is well deep ,deep enough to float the liveaboard canalboat I want if I can get that 15 grand !!

Shrewd choice these days. Don’t forget to budget for a 62cm track bike too 🙂

bearnecessities

Valentines is a beautiful thing and keeps me in a job.

Gigolo?

khani
    Free Member

Chocolatier..
    A noble profession..

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Edric64
    Free Member

Track bike is easy to take apart and store on a narrow boat as well !!

18BikesMatt
    Free Member

I managed to get up off my arse and move a load of stuff to the new flat, I have no idea where it’s all going to go though, always been used to bigger places.

I’m sure I’ll get round to the beer/playstation/bars/ladies etc but not just yet. I think having some time to myself will allow me to work things out.

It’s been really strange going from a house with 5 living things (my Ex’s sister and her pet hedgehog were staying with us, plus our cat) to being totally alone. I’m so used to something moving around, even if it is just the cat.

If there is anyone in Sheffield who fancies a blast round parkwood at some point, drop me an email – matt@18bikes.co.uk

Jamie
    Free Member

Dude. Get a cat.

…or a dog if you can take it to work.

MrNice
    Free Member

there’s a lot of sheffield people on here, though you may find them to be a lot of fat, old mincers (that could just be me). where are you based?

bearnecessities

I’m not sure adjustablewench would appreciate that 😀

aracer
    Free Member

Meatballs for the tea with the kids. Not so much as a peck, let alone a snog. Don’t think I’ve even had a snog on VD for at least 8 years. Admittedly I didn’t really make any effort, but I’ve kind of given up having got the vibes. At least for you single chaps it’s likely to get better.

Jamie
    Free Member

Don’t think I’ve even had a snog on VD for at least 8 years.

*snigger*

aracer
    Free Member

🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Laughter, like VD, is infectious 8)

DezB
    Free Member

11 years? Is that all?
    Try (jeez, how bleedin long was it??) er, 23 years? Summink like that.
    Hey, me and my kid just been watching Bad Grandpa so I’m in a good mood.
    Just need to get me some tail 😉

kennyp
    Free Member

That Hitler post was cruel, nasty and uncalled for…………but on the other hand it did make me laugh out loud. Brilliant. 🙂

misinformer
    Free Member

Your 26 if I was still 26
    Winter music conference first you will either come back a man or with VD or shagged the design director at Mattel or Wtf it is that makes barbie or sindys.

Yeah sure she was on a fact finding trip

jonahtonto
    Free Member

well i got given two pairs of fireproof socks by my customer so NEH to you all, this has been the best valentines for years

wolfenstein
    Free Member

I have nothing good to say about your sorry Vday.. You are 26 the best thing is still yet to come.. Most of my lifetime dreams happens in my 30’s.

jock-muttley
    Free Member

According to the telly box you can have loads of fun if you text “fun” to 86572 ….

#ithinknot

rOcKeTdOg

Shit, it was Valentine’s day? 😯

piemonster

Dude. Get a cat.

…or a dog if you can take it to work.

He’s welcome to have mine.

She’s well trained. Trained that is to vomit on the bed between the hours of 3-4am

Also has reached an age where the bladders pretty loose. Doesn’t seem to like going into the garage where the litter tray is. Bitch.

Houns

Sorry to hear that Matt.

As others have said, you’re only 26! When you’re 10 years older like me and still single it’s time to worry/give up

Sheffield and Peak has a good number of nice women that love the outdoors, I’d imagine plenty come in to your shop at times too. Like shooting fish in a barrel!

It’ll take some time to mourn and get over the relationship/her, you’ll end up missing the routine more, but you’ll get there.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

I’ve had lots dates/empty valentines.

Can be great or absolutely horrible.

My Father asked my Mother: “What’s for supper?” on valentines night.

So even if you’re not alone, it can be cr@p either way.

Cheer up!

footflaps

*34 is early 30s, right?

Hardly any difference in it, still way too young to be using the internet unsupervised…..

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘1st valentines alone for 11 years, who else is wallowing in self pity?’ is closed to new replies.