Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 1st time in glentress today
  • slider888
    Free Member

😀 😀 😀 😯 😀
    it rocks!

Northwind

Some people who go there often get jaded and forget how good it is. I don’t, it rocks!

jedi

i love it and its the first north shore i rode in 2003 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

will be there in April, can’t wait 😀

kcal

he he I recall that jedi.. incl. the night ride..

peterfile
    Free Member

I went pretty often last year and can confirm that it rocks 🙂

Huge amount of entertainment/variety packed in and the climbs aren’t bad at all.

If someone at GT could replicate the black at Laggan and make it longer I’d be very very, happy. The only thing I think GT is missing is some really techy stuff, the black isn’t really very black

jedi

kcal, was legend 🙂

sharkattack

It’s top of my list of places to visit when I celebrate new bike completion. Night ride at inners, kip in the van, Glentress in the blazing sunshine (hopefully).

doubledunter
    Free Member

I think GT is missing is some really techy stuff

Have you rode any of the off piste trails?

black isn’t really very black

Graded black for distance only I would think

mcnultycop

It’s on my list for this year.

slider888
    Free Member

1st time on wood for me today as well.loved it.did the red and a bit play in the park.hired a remedy from alpine bikes,normally ride a hard tail.need to buy a full suss now!!
    cracking weather,bit of rain bit of wind but its january so really cana complain!
    normally ride at hamsterley so the climbing hurt but gave plenty of time for photos!winter’s took its toll.
    couple of diversions due to fallen trees but one takes you down berm baby berm which i would have missed but its awesome!super fast just let it run.cana wait to go back

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘1st time in glentress today’ is closed to new replies.