Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 18650 Battery Pack/Holder
  • DrP

I know turboferret used to make these, and there are a few US sites selling them, but any good resources in the UK??

I’m looking to run a pair of 18650s in parallel – failing a ‘ready made’ product, any tips on making my own??

DrP

smudge
    Free Member

Ive asked a few of my suppliers about this yesterday DrP.

I’m looking at stocking a range of ready made 18650 holders. I should know within the next few days, I’ll update on here and also on my facebok page.

Smudge

DrP

Ta muchly….

DrP – owner of a very nice Smudge 15v LiON battery pack that I really should do something with…!!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ruscle
    Free Member

Really easy to make your own, use the link below which you can change the number in series and parallel etc and it will show you how to connect, also will show you how to connect the balance wiring if using it. Use the 2nd down diagram/converter on the page. You only need protected cells if running in series so for your planned pack their is no need:

http://scriptasylum.com/rc_speed/lipo.html

The good thing about making your own is you can choose the quality/power of the battery used. 2 links below to ebay sales of very good batteries:
    Xtar protected 18650 cells 3100mah

18650 panasonic cells 3100mah

battery pack shrink tube link

Plastidip to waterproof your pack

Was also going to mention that smudge makes very good battery packs (www.mtbbatteries.co.uk) 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘18650 Battery Pack/Holder’ is closed to new replies.