Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • £1.82 a unit – demented
  • slackman99
    Free Member

£1.82 per bread roll whole sale.

The woman is both demented and clearly carp at figures. I only hope her food distribution business doesn’t employ anyone other than herself as they are likely to out of a job already.

Rant over (although may flare up again if provoked!)

Alphabet

I thought it sounded expensive but then they are in London …

damo2576
    Free Member

Was very funny!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    clubber
    Free Member

Suspect it was meant to be 18.2p…

Scary just how naive a surgeon can be though…

brakes
    Free Member

STOP WATCHING THIS UTTER SHITE TELEVISION 👿
    hopefully, with the license fee cuts they’ll axe this show, and literally axe Amstrad Alan and every past contestant

slackman99
    Free Member

“Excuse moi ………….blah blah blah look at me I speak French……oh what’s that, you’re not French. I feel so embarrassed now that Nick knows I can speak French.”

Well that backfired you putain (see we all speak a bit of French), talking about having to find a toilet while trying to sell muffins.

And breath……….rant definitely over this time.

jam-bo

i quite enjoy the apprentice. I get to shout at the TV for an hour once a week.

djglover
    Free Member

I’d like to think that the Management Consultants I have in at the moment could do a better job on the apprentice, but I fear that they couldn’t.

Not sure what that says about me 😆

cynic-al
    Free Member

Excellent entertainment. Some of you fools need to chill out.

Pook

That Paloma’s a nasty piece of work.

DrP

I used to work with Shibby!

Not sure what he’s up to now really – he’s obviously not worked as a doctor for an age (like 2 years), and isn’t actually qualified as a ‘trauma surgeon’ so a fair bit of BS all round!

DrP

JulianA
    Free Member

Wouldn’t want Shibby messing with any of my bits! Surely if he was any good he’d be earning a lot more than £100k?

cinnamon_girl

Spill the beans DrP!

Don’t really know why I watch this, I despair. 🙄

brakes
    Free Member

Don’t really know why I watch this

because you’re weak, STOP WATCHING IT
    jesus

iDave
    Free Member

how did you know what they were talking about bakes? no one mentioned the apprentice…….

DrP

Well he was a year my senior 3 years ago, and at that time he had been qualified for 3 years. On ‘you’re fired’ with Dara O’Brein, he said he’d been a doctor for 4 years.
    That means he quit medical work a few years ago, but also wouldn’t be a qualified trauma surgeon (maybe he wanted to be an orthopod, but he isn’t!)

DrP

warton
    Free Member

bakes, thank you for deciding what I can or can’t watch. there’s this thing called choice you may of heard about, I choose to watch something, you choose not too. Quite simple.

Maybe instead of watching TV I should tell people what to do on internet forums, thats a much better use of my time 🙄

FuzzyWuzzy

I’ll be watching until Liz gets fired…

mikertroid
    Free Member

FW + 1

However Paloma and Sandeesh scrub up well too 😀

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

Watched it for the first time last night…what a load of walty, entitled tossers! 😯

This group of post-embryonic trouser stains would at least be good fuel.

The only thing that needed to be served up in quantity, would have been a double portion of face punch all round. Well worth the license fee, imho. 😀

intode_void
    Free Member

The Apprentice is the televisual embodiment of ‘a self licking lollipop’, pure entertainment on so many levels. I’m sure we’ve all met people like them and that’s why we love seeing them suffer in TV land!
    The only thing I do admire about them is their sheer chutzpah for having the bottle to expose themselves to the inevitable ridicule the show brings. Long may it continue.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I enjoyed it last night – shame that peroxide white girl wasn’t on the losing team. Amongst weak opposition she still looks worse than useless as the title of this thread shows – and she still tried to blame someone else for that.

Jamie or Christopher to win it I reckon – that Christopher looked well on top of things in yesterday’s episode.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

clubber – Member
    Scary just how naive a surgeon can be though

I wonder if he left surgery, or if surgery left him? Surgeons are usually the “cock of the street” within medicine (see Peter Kay for definition) and Shibby came across last night as quite ineffective- pathetic almost.

I’d make the idle shite pay back the costs of medical school, & the costs of whatever junior doctor training he’d already undergone, presuming he has while he keeps on getting described as a failed surgeon.

organic355
    Free Member

I know I posted this already but its damn funny if you are an apprentice fan:

Casetteboy vs. the apprentice
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxi6QDwQyLU[/video]

KINGTUT
    Free Member

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Great entertainment, one thing I have noticed about this years contestants is that all of them look as though they dress from Next and TM Lewin (in fact some of them look as though they have slept in their clothes) where as contestants in previous years have generally been real try hards on the clothing front, T&A shirts, tailored suits and Hermes scarves etc.

EDIT: Is everything cassette boy ‘creates’ shit?

organic355
    Free Member

Great entertainment, one thing I have noticed about this years contestants is that all of them look as though they dress from Next and TM Lewin (in fact some of them look as though they have slept in their clothes) where as contestants in previous years have genrally been real try hards on the clothing front, T&A shirts, tailored suits and Hermes scarves etc

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

organic355 – is that a pic of Melissa with dark hair?

Laura’s eyes scare me. I have to look away.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Laura’s eyes scare me. I have to look away.

She is gorgeous!

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

Are we thinking of the same person?

rkk01
    Free Member

That Paloma’s a nasty piece of work.

Yep

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Are we thinking of the same person?

That looks like Linda Blair to me – and I fancied her as a kid too. But I wouldn’t let her in my bedroom if she had a crucifix though…

ronjeremy
    Free Member

One thing that stuck me yesterday and it may only be a small ripple in the pond that is criticism and critique of the contestants many failings, is or was their posture especially at the start when being addressed by AS, I counted at least two of them, (both women, but this isn’t a sexist observation) stood there with their hands in their pockets, as I said it may only be a small thing, but surely if you are trying to impress someone whom you would like to see as a potential boss the least you can do is stand up straight, take your hands out of your pockets and try to look interested. Oh and is it just me or are the insults between the contestants getting a bit weak? Telling one another to ‘grow up’ being a particular favourite, what next ‘my dads bigger than your dad’?

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

The most pathetic thing was “I got an A* in my GCSE maths!”

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

The most pathetic thing was “I got an A* in my GCSE maths!”

Agreed – then he went on to say ‘in fact I got eleven A*s’.

What a clever little boy.

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

Yep… I LOL’d and facepalmed at the same time.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Clever little boy. Is that a euphemism for c**t?

Pook

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

KINGTUT – Member
    Great entertainment, one thing I have noticed about this years contestants is that all of them look as though they dress from Next and TM Lewin (in fact some of them look as though they have slept in their clothes) where as contestants in previous years have generally been real try hards on the clothing front, T&A shirts, tailored suits and Hermes scarves etc

I noticed that too. Plus none of the fired have had the decency or manners to utter a word of thanks to Lud Allan, whereas in previous years they used to utter some words of thanks. Ungrateful b@stards.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Clever little boy. Is that a euphemism for c**t?

😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘£1.82 a unit – demented’ is closed to new replies.