Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • 18'' Ragley MMMBop
  • Evilsea

Hi, looking to find one of these, do you think I could get away with an 18″ model being 6’3″ with 34″ inside leg. These seem to be the only size left in the universe!!
    Cheers Evilsea

dc2.0

Don’t know about right size for you, but 18″ in stock here:

http://www.lexs.co.uk/Default.aspx?Product=Ragley mmmBop Alloy Hardtail Frame&ProductId=20912

flyingmonkeycorps

Yeah I reckon you’d be about right on one, I’m 5’11 and I ride a 16″!

Northwind

Not sure… I’m 5 10 and 32 inch inside leg, and ride a medium and it’s the right size. Brant’ll tell you otherwise I’m sure but I had a 16 on his advice and it was obviously too small from the first ride (little details like a 400mm seatpost not being long enough). The 18 is spot on for me.

And it is brilliant btw. Not brilliantly made, the brake mounts are seriously on the piss frinstance, but it rides fantastic.

warpcow
    Free Member

If you do get an 18″, get it here:

CRC link

Much cheaper.

trickydisco
    Free Member

Not sure… I’m 5 10 and 32 inch inside leg, and ride a medium and it’s the right size.

i’m having this battle. I’m 5’9 with 32 inch leg and have ridden an 18 and it felt okay. I’d love to compare this to a 16″

nbt

I’m 5’9 with 32 inch leg and have ridden an 18 and it felt okay. I’d love to compare this to a 16″

I’m 5’9 with 32 inch leg and ride a 16″ blue pig. It rocks. the 18″ looks like a gate, too.

Racing the clouds by Marwood Abroad, on Flickr

flyingmonkeycorps

Anyone’s welcome to try my 16″ with Pikes if you’re in the Peaks or Dalby when I am 🙂

trickydisco
    Free Member

I’m in the peaks at the end of the month! (30-31) 😮

wors

I’m 5’11 and have a 18″ and feels spot on. I have quite a long body though.

nbt

trickydisco – Member

I’m in the peaks at the end of the month! (30-31)

I’m in Marple, out near Hayfield / New Mills / Stockport. Give me a shout if you can’t sort anything with flyingmonkeycorps

brant
    Free Member

Not sure… I’m 5 10 and 32 inch inside leg, and ride a medium and it’s the right size. Brant’ll tell you otherwise I’m sure but I had a 16 on his advice and it was obviously too small from the first ride

I can but advise as best I know. Certainly with me being 6’2″ and riding an 18in, I always think someone 4in smaller shouldn’t be on the same size frame, but it’s good to know they’re adaptable.

Bagstard
    Free Member

I’m 5’11” with long legs and a short body, I have an 18″ and plenty of seat post showing.

bol

The 20″ feels – and looks – pretty big. It fitted me at 6’4″ with relatively short legs, but I don’t think an 18″ would have felt too small.

Evilsea

Sod it.I’ll take the chance and get the 18″ while I can. If its ok will let you know otherwise see For Sale adds lol!!

Evilsea

Oh….and why take something sooo good looking and replace it with lets face it..an eyesore!

Evilsea

Brant, you got any 20’s kicking about!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘18'' Ragley MMMBop’ is closed to new replies.