Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • 17,994 layers of paint beat that.
  • chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Little weekend job started in 1977 😀

Too Much Time On One’s Hands

RobHilton
    Free Member

This just goes to show that if you’re prepared to make the commitment, take the time, make the sacrifices, put in the hours, do it one step at a time, have dream, a purpose, a goal, commit to the vision and take the little and often approach, you too can utterly waste your life.

Lamest hobby ever.

bearnecessities

It’s true about shoes being the most important aspect of your attire.

hols2
    Free Member

Any idea what the previous record was?

Drac

17,993 set just the day before.

dirksdiggler
    Free Member

*two* coats of paint per day
    [/pedant]

Drac

*nearly* two coats per day. 🙄

coolhandluke
    Free Member

It’s true about shoes being the most important aspect of your attire.

I noticed his shoes too then made an instant judgement upon his character and status.

What I thought about his huge ball painting achievement was inconsequential.

spooky_b329

‘crack’ as the bottom half drops off. Oops, game over, you have no lives left.

On the other hand, wouldn’t it be cool to slice it in half (lets hope he used different colours of paint)

neilwheel
    Free Member

Finish is a bit shit though, definitely didn’t sand between coats, amateurs.

nickdavies

Anyone else notice the certificate is dated 2004?
    How big is it now?!

P-Jay
    Free Member

Anyone else notice the certificate is dated 2004?
    How big is it now?!

I’m thinking some tragic ending in 2005 when either they were over-come with fumes from an old batch of paint or the thing slipped it’s chain and crashed into the living room below and killed them both.

wwaswas

Cut it in half, polish the cut bit and he’d sell it for a ‘a lot’.

DezB
    Free Member

I’m finding April with her whip slightly more interesting than a man painting his balls on a daily basis – Crack!

Jakester
    Free Member

Reading some more of those, isn’t it cheating that the Guide Dogs for the Blind association got the record for most guide dogs for the blind trained? I mean, I don’t want to belittle their good work, but it’s hardly like there was stiff competition, is it? 😀

McHamish
    Free Member

In that list is ‘Ryan’s Toy Review’, the most viewed YouTube channel starring a 6 year old.

Estimated earnings for the last year is around $20m!

DezB
    Free Member

isn’t it cheating that the Guide Dogs for the Blind association got the record for most guide dogs for the blind trained?

😆
    brilliant
    I’m gonna start training weasels for the deaf. See if I can get me in that book.

brakes
    Free Member

I’m gonna start training weasels for the deaf. See if I can get me in that book.

too late – I’ve been doing that for years.

DezB
    Free Member

Dammit!

sirromj

That tunnel of infinite* teddy bears is giving me flashbacks.

*infinite as in, infinitely not infinite.

johndoh
    Free Member

This just goes to show that if you’re prepared to make the commitment, take the time, make the sacrifices, put in the hours, do it one step at a time, have dream, a purpose, a goal, commit to the vision and take the little and often approach, you too can utterly waste your life.

Then you can be a Record Breaker!

km79
    Free Member

In that list is ‘Ryan’s Toy Review’, the most viewed YouTube channel starring a 6 year old.

Estimated earnings for the last year is around $20m! Damn, at those rates I might just go and adopt a little orphan.

muddy@rseguy

Dont think much of the final surface quality…2 coats a day, every day, year in, year out is all well can good but obviously couldn’t be bothered about sanding back between applications.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘17,994 layers of paint beat that.’ is closed to new replies.