Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • 160MM PIKES Where from
  • andybrad

So on the lookout in the not too distant future for some 160mm pikes. Wheres the go to place to get them cheap these days?

LoCo
    Free Member

Wheel size?

BoardinBob

Ze Germans.

LoCo
    Free Member

😉

andybrad

27.5 although they will be run 26 for the forseable.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Tick.

andybrad

would take 150mm if they were much cheaper

hainman
    Free Member

I bought mine last year from Alltricks for about £320 posted,went for 150 though as another £100 for the 160’s,eventually swapped out the air shaft and put them to 160 for 25 quid.

LoCo
    Free Member

Drop us a mail

Euro
    Free Member

Drop us a mail

All of us??? But i don’t have any for sale 😛

LoCo
    Free Member

All of us???

Yep I’m lonely 😥

LoCo
    Free Member

On another note whether you’re buying from us or elsewhere, you really want to go for the 2016 Pikes as they have had a few design changes, most notably the redesign of the damper sealhead and seals which will improve reliability.

waldo1
    Free Member

the grey bottomless tokens are different too. They’re a little narrower to allow for air to move past the sides for some reason.

chiefgrooveguru

the grey bottomless tokens are different too. They’re a little narrower to allow for air to move past the sides for some reason.

I think they’re just that size to fit the Lyriks (which have thicker stanchion walls).

LoCo
    Free Member

Red ones are faster though 😉

waldo1
    Free Member

Along with the seal head is a new extended rebound shaft/rebound piston mount. The Extended rod is no longer undersized from the rod so it slides in the seal head bushing, its triangulated so it stops above the bushing.

Onzadog
    Free Member

How do you tell them apart? Are the 2016 the ones with the decals applied at an angle?

RickDraper
    Free Member

How do you tell them apart? Are the 2016 the ones with the decals applied at an angle?

You check the serial number. Ones with 2016 decals are not guaranteed to be 2016 model year forks.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘160MM PIKES Where from’ is closed to new replies.