Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 15 years of Singletrack – Issues 1-101 – F k Cancer fundraiser
  • Riofer
    Free Member

I posted this up on the classifieds forum a week or so ago and it seemed to sink without trace – so as it is for charity I thought I would give it some main forum exposure. So far I have a bid of £20 Thanks finbar) – I’ll leave it a couple of days for any other offers.

Having a clearout and found my library of old STW mags. Given the 15 year anniversary I thought it was a good time to move them on to a new home. Issues 1 to 101.

I know it is against the rules not to list with a price but I hope the mods will allow this as an exception. I have been following Jenn’s story and have a good friend who recently finished 18 months of treatment so decided to offer up the mags to raise a bit of money for Cancer Charities (Macmillan Cancer Support & Cancer Research UK). So I’d like to open it up to offers if that is okay?

These weigh a fair bit so probably need to factor in a fair bit to courier them, unless you can pick up in South Yorkshire.

Cheers
    Riofer

Riofer
    Free Member

Lunchtime bump

mrsfry
    Free Member

You could post some pics and show people what they are missing.

Also pics of the mountain of mags would be nice 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘15 years of Singletrack – Issues 1-101 – F k Cancer fundraiser’ is closed to new replies.