Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • £15 to spend on iTunes – bike vids?
  • boxelder

I’ve had Seasons in the past, which kills boredom at times – any others available.
    I’m an iTunes numpty and have tried in vain to search the store.
    Any other recommendations

grantyboy
    Free Member

3 minute gaps

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Follow Me is on there. From the same guys that made Seasons.

martinh
    Free Member

From the Inside Out

Review here

stevede
    Free Member

Vast is a good one, from the inside out is on there, had mixed reviews though.

grantyboy
    Free Member

Or a curve ball, snowboard flick The Art of Flight. Beautifully shot

willej

+1 for 3 Minute Gaps and Follow Me.
    The Art of Flight is on my must watch list too.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Never been snowboarding myself but a mate sat me in front of Art of Flight, stunning film!

rewski
    Free Member

ride the divide?

Alpha1653

I can see that this thread is going to cost me lots of cash! Just bought and watched Inside Out and had a flick through Art of Flight which looks absolutely amazing – I’m not a boarder but my jaw was on the floor…amazing.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i felt the art of flight was about 30% too long – dragged on a bit. All I Can on the other hand…

ianv
    Free Member

Follow Me is pretty short, not great VFM. 3 minute gaps is cheap and really good.

boxelder

Ta. Off for a butchers

Northwind

I love Vast… There’s just something really joyous about the whole thing, you can feel the love off it. Cheap, too, if not particularily HD.

Follow Me is alright. Disappointing considering who it’s from, which hurt the reviews a bit but seen on its own merits it’s… alright.

DickBarton

I really like Vast. Seems to be more riding than jumping. Good music as well.

3 minute gaps is good but more dh than riding.

nath
    Free Member

If you enjoyed Vast, check out Virtuous, the film they did before Vast.

Digger90
    Free Member

That Vast thing… what’s the difference between the HD and non-HD versions?

For non HD there are 2 episodes, whereas only 1 episode HD??

Northwind

The 2 “episodes” are just the film split in half… The “HD” version isn’t amazing quality tbh but it’s cheaper than buying the SD version in 2 bits (I’d not be surprised at all if the picture quality is identical)

Superficial
    Free Member

I liked Follow Me, there’s some crazy stuff in there.
    3 Minute Gaps I found a bit boring
    From the Inside Out just seemed really short to me. I don’t know if it’s actually shorter than Follow Me but it felt short.

DickBarton

Is there loads of jumping and mince like that? I say mince as it doesn’t interest me so switches me off…Vast has very little of that – 1 main piece that lasts about 4 minutes – I skip it.

Might download Virtuous but I thought that was more DH/jumpy…which doesn’t interest me…

Still, I have a fair few iTunes vouchers to use up so not a waste if I download it and not like it just now.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘£15 to spend on iTunes – bike vids?’ is closed to new replies.