Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 15 Storeys High.
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Anyone watched this.? I caught a couple of episodes when it was first aired a few years back and loved it. Just landed the dvd's and it is as good as I remember. Pure class.

JoB
    Free Member

a secret classic

i have taken to decorating my house from the style tips i get from Reader's Wives backgrounds as a direct result of this programme

robgarrioch

Used to listen to it on the radio & loved it, so will be on the lookout for dvds, cheers for the heads-up.
    Gleaned a much used line too – when an annoying female gets annoyed with you, your remark to any witnesses, fully audible to her, is; "women always act that way after I've controlled them with my mind….". Really winds up the over-excitable, hippy dream-catcher types 🙂

(a small victory, that was…)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Swiftacular
    Free Member

I actually was re-watching the DVD's last night with commentary, it is fantastic. Can't believe it got no third series. 5 years since it was last on too.
    For new starters, "The Plough", is one of the funniest episodes of anything ive ever seen.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

OI! Just in case.

Edit

and…. 'just because I live in a tower block doesn't mean Daddy's little princess can't have a pony'

Jesus, no Judas… I always get those mixed up.

Talkemada
    Free Member

i have taken to decorating my house from the style tips i get from Reader's Wives backgrounds as a direct result of this programme

LOL! 😆

Nice wallpaper, and a mantelpiece adorned with various trinkets collected on foreign holidays?

showerman
    Free Member
    flip
    Free Member

Class 😉

showerman
    Free Member

only room for 1 ass in this chair

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

what I wanted is spotted, spotted, spotted, dick, dick, dick, dick, but what I got is dick, dick, spotted, dick, spotted, spotted, spotted.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘15 Storeys High.’ is closed to new replies.