Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 1.5" steerer 160mm forks
  • jedi

any deals about?

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Lyriks @CRC
    £399 Solo air
    £430 Coil Uturn

jedi

i got lyriks but wanted to try something else

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

55rc3ti on wiggle. All the 1.125 are gone but still 1.5 s last time I looked

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/marzocchi-55-rc3-ti-160mm-2010-15-steerer/

Yep – 48% off – shurely a no brainer. If I had a use for them I’d have them myself.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

if youre gonna buy from wiggle get a £5 voucher by unsubscribing and resubscribing from newsletter, and get 4% (£18) cashback by going to wiggle via these guys

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/bikrbum

jedi/tony I got some of the 1/8th RC3Tis for my Alpine (had very soft lyriks on when I came for a skills day) not had chance to use em yet but hope they will complement the coil rear.

jedi

hmmmmmmm ti 55’s……………………..any others?

slowrider
    Free Member

fox 36’s might be discounted soon, 2012 are due arent they?

some pretty cheap 180mm 36’s on ebay last time i looked too

jedi

i wont ride fox forx ever

sambob
    Free Member

Marz have a 3 service interval and are fairly light, i’d go for those.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

marz have 3yr warranty with no service stipulation, and mine are only 0.5lb heavier than my lyrik solo air (and thats befoe I’ve cut the steerer) so I assume they compare well to other 160mm coil forks.

And if get your forks “factory” serviced, Windwave are cheaper than TFT and Mojo (website says 60 quid for oil and seals service).

Using cashback and voucher the RC3Ti ends up costing ~£435. Lyriks go for ~£300 on ebay, so thats a new fork for not much more than the price of a full service including new bushes on a Lyrik. That was my justification anyway 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘1.5" steerer 160mm forks’ is closed to new replies.