Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 14/15 spesh camber evo, anyone got one?
  • lee170
    Free Member

Thinking of buying a spesh camber evo, either a 2014 or 15.
    Are they as good as reviews suggest?
    Any immediate upgrades?

kd48

Excellent, I didn’t get on with the original tyres and replaced them with a Conti Trail King on the front and a Mountain King on the rear, works for me, but as usual tyres are a bit of a personal choice. I got a Command Post fitted when I bought it and that works a treat for me.
    MBR reviews are pretty much on the button, I also fitted a couple of bottomless tokens to the fork which help on gnarly stuff.
    I’ve had it for 3 months and I’m really impressed, looks great in the Hyper Yellow colour for 2015.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Did you bother with the internal routing for the dropper?

chrismac

Loving mine. I got the carbon one and its fantastic, rides brilliantly in the Dark Peak and at trail centres. All the bike you really need unless your racing enduro or take lots of airtime.

deanfbm
    Free Member

Love mine –

Who lives with or has lived with a camber evo?

Fun, i can whip/manual/turn whatever, bike likes to jump and make shapes, bike is also super composed in the rough, going fast. Pretty efficient. couple of my “DH” buddies tried mine, ended up buying cambers.

Great bike.

kd48

Hi teamhurtmore

I’ve got the aluminium one and the Command Post isn’t a stealth one. You can’t fit a stealth to mine without drilling the frame, it runs internally along the top tube but loops round beside the shock. It’s not intrusive, hasn’t marked the frame and doesn’t rub against anything.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Cheers KD.

Choice now reverb versus Spesh command?!?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘14/15 spesh camber evo, anyone got one?’ is closed to new replies.