Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 14/15″ Bike for 11yr old
  • votchy
    Free Member

My 11yr old lad wants a new bike, I bought a 14″ Inbred last year for my wife and he is currently riding that but doesn’t like it. Recommend me a decent bike in this sort of size, unless I can get it new for £300 I will be buying 2nd hand. The Inbred he is riding is specced quite highly so is quite light so need to bear that in mind. He doesn’t like white bikes. bike will be used for everything from rides round the park to trail centres to general XC.

trailmonkey

Can’t go wrong with a Spesh, a good chance that his mates will have one, which helps. A new Hardrock or 2nd hand Rockhopper should be about the right money.

votchy
    Free Member

Was thinking along those lines, had a look with him last night and he seemed to like the look of them. Might take a trip to the spesh store in brum to see one in the flesh.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MicArms

trek4300? £325 new from speeds.

votchy
    Free Member

You on commission or something for them!!! Anyway, Trek are for mincers 😉

zangolin
    Free Member

I’ve just bought one of these for my 10 year old daughter. Impressed with lightweight + quality of build for under £300. You can lock the forks out as well!

Specialized Hotrock A1 24″
    Good price for mail order Specialized Hotrock A1 – not a bad price with free P+P

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘14/15″ Bike for 11yr old’ is closed to new replies.