Viewing 40 posts - 561 through 600 (of 1,032 total)
  • "1,400 children were subjected to "appalling" sexual exploitation in Rotherham"
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

If the alternative is to ignore it, I’d far prefer to ask questions.

It’s only by asking questions that this much exposure has come about, we should all be asking questions really.

Here’s a few:

Who pays MI5’s wages?

On whose orders do they cover up abuse?

Is there similar VIP paedophile rings still operating?

I’m sure many of the bright minds in here can think of many more

nemesis
    Free Member

So you have to either be a conspiracy theorist or a p-do apologist, right? Those are the only two options.

As pointed out numerous times, you aren’t doing anything at least not on here. Asking unanswerable questions on a cycling forum and taking conjecture as fact is certainly not helping the cause and may well be harming it.

Of course, for all we know you’re the P-do hunter general and you and your band of plucky conspiracy theorists are uncovering the evidence that will unmask the whole masonic circle of child abuse but since you don’t share anything useful with us, we can’t see that.

But then it’s all been said before so I don’t suppose you’ll heed that.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

For those interested, here is the Channel 4 segment.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt4a9ie5MGk[/video]

wrecker
    Free Member

So you have to either be a conspiracy theorist or a p-do apologist, right?

Like p-dos and p-donts?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Maybe they should have a show of hands in parliament…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Or the house of Lords…

what if prominent people were still being protected from prosecution?

Hmmm…

Police investigations halted from above:

Passed the evidential test, yet multiple failures by Police and CPS to pursue justice:

CPS report here

binners

Theres just been an extensive interview with the mother of one of the Oxford grooming victims on Five Live. It was absolutely harrowing! As a father of two daughters I can’t imagine what she went through.

What was consistent throughout was the total and complete failure of social services, who were told over and over and over what was happening, and who did absolutely nothing about it.

In their alternative universe, once a girl is over the age of 11, she is a ‘young person’ and isn’t being exploited, she’s making ‘lifestyle choices’. The police were apparently very supportive, but it all ended up back in the bonkers politically correct world of social services, who simply refused to address the issue at all.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

So if it goes from the grass roots level of Police and Social services, up via the Councils and all the way up to the Home Office (bearing in mind that they knew of Rotherham abuse in 2003), Crown Prosecution Service etc, what the hell is going on?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Political correctness gone mad plus a healthy does of it being “someone else’s responsibility”

mogrim

Front page of the Times and a CPS investigation is hardly evidence of a conspiracy, is it? Unless perhaps it’s a double bluff by the Illuminati? The more “the Establishment” investigates the more it is in fact evidence of a cover up?

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Front page of the Times and a CPS investigation is hardly evidence of a conspiracy, is it?

The fact the CPS are not going to take it to trial, against the wishes of the police, suggests something is off. As well as the fact it keeps happening:

But “mistakes” made in decision making by the CPS in 1991 and 2007 and Leicestershire Police in 2002 meant he was never charged.

Beeb.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive – Member

So if it goes from the grass roots level of Police and Social services, up via the Councils and all the way up to the Home Office (bearing in mind that they knew of Rotherham abuse in 2003), Crown Prosecution Service etc, what the hell is going on?

maybe they have a Common Purpose ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Interestingly, on BBC World at One good friend of Lord Janner Uri Geller mentioned his son (Daniel Geller) works at The Crown Prosecution Service:

http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/269974

Furthermore, it seems Uri Geller has an extensive history of working with the intelligence services…

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/jun/13/nsa-uri-geller-psychic-spy

Sound familiar?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Worth remembering Keith Vaz’s contributions…

See top of Page 12 of this thread:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/1400-children-were-subjected-to-appalling-sexual-exploitation-in-rotherham/page/12

enfht
    Free Member

For years the ‘Guardian’ newspaper were most vocal in dismissing any suggestion of muslim grooming gangs as racist lies and therefore must share the blame in all this. They also still refuse to handover Snowden data which poses a threat to national security, apparently they insist the data is ‘safe’ in their hands.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

That whole national security thing gets a bit confusing when MI5 protect paedophiles…

Junkyard
    Free Member

Well done you managed to both demonise the guardian and Muslims in one post

Farage like skills of debating there rather than your usual patriotic EDL type delivery

Well done I do so hope that get you your boy scout bigotry badge

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Well done you managed to both demonise the guardian and Muslims in one post
    Farage like skills of debating there rather than your usual patriotic EDL type delivery
    Well done I do so hope that get you your boy scout bigotry badge

Are you a guardian reading Muslim?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

enfht – Member

For years the ‘Guardian’ newspaper were most vocal in ….

How would you know ?

You’ve never struck me as a Guardian reader.

epicyclo

binners – Member
    …The police were apparently very supportive, but it all ended up back in the bonkers politically correct world of social services, who simply refused to address the issue at all.

Is there a a crime of being an accessory to paedophilia? Sounds like these lot are just that.

enfht
    Free Member

Their vitriol peaked around 2011, go check yourself its all online. Or just deny and shout racist.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

You’ve never struck me as a Guardian reader.

They come in various configurations 😆

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

As regards his dementia, it is a bit odd he managed to send the House of Lords a letter just 10 days ago…

What’s more, like Leon Brittan, Cyril Smith, Harvey Proctor, Peter Hayman and Jimmy Savile, he has also been linked to the Westminster Paedophile ring

i.e. Not just abusing at care homes in Leicestershire, but attending abuse parties with several other prominent people, with children procured from a number of care homes across the country.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

As regards his dementia, it is a bit odd he managed to send the House of Lords a letter just 10 days ago…

What’s also a bit odd is that the police, which you claim are part of an establishment paedophile ring and vital control structures of the political and religious elite, should be so vocal in their criticism of the CPS decision.

Police consider challenge to CPS ruling not to charge Janner over abuse allegations

Police are considering an unprecedented legal challenge against the director of public prosecutions (DPP) over her failure to charge Lord Janner of Braunstone following allegations that he abused boys in children’s homes over nearly two decades.

And an Assistant Chief Constable no less said very publicly and apparently unprecedentedly :

Ast Ch Cons Roger Bannister, who has overseen the investigation, said the decision was “perverse” and would do little to support and encourage victims of sexual abuse to come forward. “There is credible evidence that this man carried out some of the most serious sexual crimes imaginable over three decades against children who were highly vulnerable and the majority of whom were in care. We are exploring what possible legal avenues there may be to challenge this decision and victims themselves have a right to review under a CPS procedure.”

That’s a little odd isn’t it ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You’re being a bit simplistic…

A bit like saying ‘All police are Freemasons’

Of course it’s not all the police…

There are several good police officers and detectives, who have been trying to investigate such cases.

However, as the prior failures to prosecute Greville Janner and the several others involved show, there has been a clear pattern of shady business where investigations have been halted from above… look a bit further up to the post with the Times front page for a link to an article detailing the obstruction of investigation into the Janner case.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Oh I see, not all coppers are part of this conspricy. That explains it. Some are part of an establishment paedophile ring which is vital to the control structures of the political and religious elite, and some aren’t.

I guess it depends whether they are part of the establishment or not. Presumably the Assistant Chief Constable of Leicestershire isn’t part of the establishment? And presumably he also isn’t answerable to Her Majesty – the chief paedophile ring leader ?

Well I have to say it all makes perfect sense.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I would have thought this isn’t really the subject for scoring cheap internet points, but hey ho.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

And presumably he also isn’t answerable to Her Majesty – the chief paedophile ring leader ?

Thankfully, he seems to be making good use of free speech… however, it appears someone must’ve been in pretty cosy with the Commander in Chief of the British Armed Forces, the Supreme Commander of the Church of England and the Head of State of New Zealand (all the same person, that woman with the funny hat who appears on stamps n whatnot) if this is to be believed:

Royal Family member investigated as part of paedophile ring before cover up

Certainly makes you wonder who has continually been in a position of authority with sufficient sway to close police investigations and involve MI5 and Special Branch whilst several different elected administrations of the House of Commons of Her Majesty’s Government have come and gone.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

So here is Lord Janner’s psychic spy friend Uri Geller suggesting that when he last met Lord Janner 3 years ago, Lord Janner’s dementia was well advanced:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02p9j8p

Which is a bit weird, as 2 and a half years ago, Janner made this speech…

Maybe he just got the dates mixed up.

Spent quite a bit of time with Michael Jackson too…

Wonder how well he know’s Henry Kissinger?

grum
    Free Member

I would have thought this isn’t really the subject for scoring cheap internet points, but hey ho.

There’s 17 pages of it already sadly but that was a particularly smug cheap shot from ernie wasn’t it.

It’s a perfectly reasonable point to make that if there is evidence of corruption it’s not going to include every single police officer/official in the country. But then I’m sure he knows that.

binners

That Jay Rayner piece in the Guardian was really interesting. The thing about conspiracies is that they’re generally espoused by absolute fruitloops, quoting pretty dubious sources, and then usually throwing in some aliens, or lizards, David Ike stylee, so you automatically question their credibility

So when a credible source like Rayner comes out and writes an article like that, it surely has to be taken seriously? You’d hope.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

smug cheap shot from ernie

And you think letting JHJ know that you think he’s “full of shit” is better than a cheap shot ?

grum – Member

No I think JHJ is full of shit

Posted 1 week ago #

grum – Member

You’re not going to persuade JHJ to start thinking rationally, and everyone else knows he’s full of shit.

Posted 1 week ago #

I think that JHJ’s claim of a grand conspricy in which the police, the government, the monarchy, the secret service, the courts, etc, conspire to organise a paedophile ring because this is ‘vital to the control structures of the political and religious elite’ is nonsense.

Every time a new development concerning the tragic exploitation of vulnerable children, often in care, by wealthy and powerful establishment peodophiles makes the news JHJ’s theory is undermined.

There is nothing new about peodophiles coverups – it happens throughout society. There is nothing new about peodophiles, and other criminals/law breakers, working together and helping each other. It doesn’t mean that there is a state sponsored peodophile ring in the UK in which the Queen is in charge.

Just like JHJ thinks that this latest development strengthens his case that there is I think it does the complete opposite and strengthens the case that there isn’t.

I choose to make my point by leg-pulling and piss-taking, JHJ has a fair sense of humour and takes it well imo, and is perfectly capable of dishing it back.

You choose to let him know that you think he’s “full of shit”. I don’t think there’s any need for that and prefer my way.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Since a credible source is reporting that both Leon Brittan and Greville Janner raped him at the same property:

http://exaronews.com/articles/5544/lord-janner-met-probes-ex-mp-over-vip-paedophile-network

Could it be that rather than being full of shit, I’m full of truth and due to the horrific nature of what is being exposed, many on here are full of denial.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I doubt that anyone is in denial of “the horrific nature of what is being exposed”. I think the problem most people have is in believing that it’s all part of an establishment paedophile ring headed by the Queen which is “vital to the control structures of the political and religious elite”.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Can you explain how over the course of many years and:

~several different governments

~several different police forces

~several different directors of public prosecution

prominent figures have repeatedly had investigations into their sadistic paedophile activity involving procuring children from several care homes across the country shut down ‘from above’ often in the interests of national security?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Presumably you think it’s because the Queen organised it. She’s going to be very cross with that Assistant Chief Constable !

I said a couple of posts ago :

There is nothing new about peodophiles coverups – it happens throughout society. There is nothing new about peodophiles, and other criminals/law breakers, working together and helping each other. It doesn’t mean that there is a state sponsored peodophile ring in the UK in which the Queen is in charge.

You’re not convinced ?

nemesis
    Free Member

Can you? And assuming you’ll stick to your theory, are there ANY other possible ways that this could have happened (and continue to happen) without your grand control-structure conspiracy theory being correct?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You already know the majority of my (well researched) explanation…

Is it the only possibility?

No, despite MI5, MI6, GCHQ etc working on behalf of the Crown and the Queen having been the only constant in overt British (and Commonwealth) power since 1953, there are other possible scenarios.

But there is plenty of reason for suspicion

If not the Royal Family, then who else:

Has the sway to get MI5 and Special branch to intervene in investigation of prominent paedophiles over several elected administrations?

Would be in a position to arrange for Special Branch to spy on MPs and the Prime Minister?

Has jurisdiction over both UK Borders and Jersey?

If you have an explanation of your own, please share…

bikemike1968
    Free Member

I’ve just dipped back into this thread and I have to say- WTF?

The Queen is orchestrating the cover-up of paedophile rings?

Keep taking the tablets…

Viewing 40 posts - 561 through 600 (of 1,032 total)

The topic ‘"1,400 children were subjected to "appalling" sexual exploitation in Rotherham"’ is closed to new replies.