Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • 1356 – What are you reading now?
  • smiththemainman
    Free Member

Just read this sat by the pool and sat at the beach in Benidorm last week. Dad passed it on to me, realised just how lucky we really are today. should be read in schools to open their eyes about what can and has happened!!!

DezB
    Free Member

“Damned” by Chuck Palahniuk

Love all his stuff – not much of a story to this one (yet), just a bunch of ideas about how hell is. Great ideas though – including The Sea of Wasted Sperm 🙂

mcboo
    Free Member

Just finishing Wolf Hall, really enjoying it. I’m only reading fiction in 2012 after years of politics and history. Next up The Great Gatsby, then probably Bring Up the Bodies.

Book of the year for me so far is Matterhorn, no contest.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    avdave2

Next up The Great Gatsby, then probably Bring Up the Bodies

I really want to read Bring up the Bodies as well but I don’t want to have too long a gap after reading that before she writes the third.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Game of Thrones – 4 maybe 5 but can’t actually remember which one! – it’s the one in which they all die IIRC. 😀

The Enchanted Wood – Enid Blyton

Anna-B
    Free Member

Waterlog by Roger Deakin, diary of wild swimming in various UK locations. Fabulous, buying a wetsuit…

mcboo
    Free Member

I really want to read Bring up the Bodies as well but I don’t want to have too long a gap after reading that before she writes the third.

I can tell you how it all ends if you like?

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘1356 – What are you reading now?’ is closed to new replies.