Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • 12months of hell – toxic wife/step daughter follow up
  • rossendalelemming
    Free Member

Thank you all for the advice last time, lets see what you come up with this time. I’m still living at my dads 15 miles away from work, “home” is 2 miles from work.

At 12:45 the wife turns up at work in a taxi and jumps into my car (on staff car park) and drives off. I’m the owner of the car, she’s the registered keeper/insurance in her name.

A member of staff tips me off and I start phoning and txting to find out what’s going on, no answer.
    By 4:30 I’m panicking as I’m supposed to pick my daughter up from school and I’ve no means to do it. I assume the wife will pick her up and set off walking Home.
    When I get there, the locks are changed, I can’t get in.

My neighbour comes out and informs me that the police were round earlier, “what’s going on?” I’ve no idea.

My wife eventually turns up and bundles the kids in to the house – the haunted look on their faces will never go away. I begin walking calmly towards my Wife asking “what’s going on, can I have a word?” she begins Banshee screaming “get away from me” I wasn’t near her. This seems artificial behaviour, being done for others not me. She drives off, so I set off walking to the Police station to find out how I go about getting my car back etc. after 5 minutes a Police car with lights on flashes past – “bet that’s for me”

Arrive at the Police station and ask if anyone knows what the hell is going on, yes they do, the Officer in charge of the case is currently rushing to your house. I was right.

The office comes back and takes me into an interview room and looks at me and says “You’ve honestly no idea what’s going on?” “No” I reply.
    I told him the wife had come to work and stole the car. “That’s not what she told me” he says, I’ve got CCTV footage of her doing it. “Ah”.

He then informs me that she has made a Domestic Violence claim against me, and I’m not allowed to get in touch with her, go to the house or contact my kids. I’ve just come back from your house because she called and said you were banging on the windows and raising hell! No I didn’t.

We then proceed to go through her claims one by one.
    1) He turns up every morning and starts banging on the door demanding to be let in, I let him just so he doesn’t cause a scene with the neighbours. He does the same every evening. He then rants at everyone in the house.

The truth
    I turn up at 6:15 every work day, I let myself in with my key. I proceed to help get the kids ready, take the bin out, and other jobs I used to do when I was living at home. At 6:30 I take the wife to the bus stop (2 miles away) to catch the 6:47 bus to work, so she can get there for 8am and therefore leave at 4pm. I then drive back home and wait with the kids, finish off reading books, sort my daughters hair out and generally finish any jobs off. We leave at 7:15 and I take my daughter to school for 7:30 to go into the breakfast club, I then drive my son to his bus stop, drop him off and push on to work for 7:50.
    In the evening I finish work at 5pm drive to my daughters school and pick her up from after school club at 17:20, I then drive to Asda and wait for my wife to arrive anytime from 17:30 to 19:30. if it’s going to be late I drop my daughter off at home and return to Asda. the wife arrives does some shopping and I drop her off at home, I then bugger off down to my dads.

All the rest of the accusation’s were along the same lines. He basically struck them all out.

It seems to us that she’s got some “professional” advice on how to run a domestic violence “scam”. Along the lines of “how do you explain he picks you up every day and drops you off to get to work” So she’s twisted everything I do and now we’re into a He said She said situation.

The officers professional opinion “you have been royally screwed” so even though I can prove she’s basically lied to a police officer, there is nothing he can do. The system doesn’t allow for false accusations.

What sparked this off, I bought my Son and Daughter a copy each of Sims 3. I installed my sons version on his computer the previous evening, when I came to do my daughters in the morning, it had already been installed and registered by my step daughter (who I had offered to buy a copy and she said no) and therefore my daughter couldn’t play it, no passwords/username information. I shouted at my wife, “how dare she steal her copy, when are you going to stop her stealing from them”

Easier solution, stop me from finding out what her daughter’s up to. My poor kids are now defenceless, no one to protect them from the toxic twins. Do you think social services are going to help me now after being fed a load of strategic crap by my wife and step daughter.
    The step daughter apparently went to the Dr’s for depression, brought on by my terrible behaviour. Like the officer said I’m screwed, they’ve played the system and won.

Other items raised, “he’s controlling of the computer systems, turns the internet off” I do, it disconnects at bed time -“That’s just good parenting” said the officer. “He’s financially controlling” we’ve no money, my dad was bailing us out, so I think I’m allowed to say “no you can’t afford a £50/ticket night out”

So she’s now got what she’s been after, I good excuse for the divorce. Instead of me saying “the wife had an affair, she gets to counter with – domestic violence” seems you don’t even have to prove it’s true.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘12months of hell – toxic wife/step daughter follow up’ is closed to new replies.