Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 12lb, belt drive bike – sweeeet!
  • DrP

http://www.earlyrider.com/product/belter/

Ok, not quite what you were expecting, but it’s bound to be dicey none the less!!

DrP

Stoner
    Free Member

Looks nice.

But someone seems to have spent a lot of time taking funky photos and not a lot of time bothering to put any prices on their website and in their brochure, so they can f*** right off!

Even if I thought I had to have one in my life, why would I shlep to a “stockist” who invariably wont have it in stock, to hear that it costs £500 and I have to wait 4 weeks for the privelage of having a new arsehole reamed.

I HATE companies that think that Instagram photo’d gear means they can take the piss.

And breathe.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ah yes, Stoner, but they did offer a bike as a prize at a village fete I was at last weekend, as well as having some ace beer at the London bike show a couple of years ago, so they’re all good for me. Nice company, nice people.

😉

You miserable so and so.

Stoner
    Free Member

thats nothing. I was reading the Home section of the Sunday Ties in the pub mid-ride this evening and apparently “Jasper and Candida* can afford to buy a much bigger house in the country now that their 2 bed flat in Fulham is worth so much more!” 😉

* Not f****** joking. Their son was called Orlando and they have an African Ridgeback!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Did you spit out a mouthful of your artisan brewed beer in disgust? 😉

DrP

EBC have it for £229…….

Isla bike territory there…

DrP

Macavity
    Free Member

How about 18.5 lbs?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘12lb, belt drive bike – sweeeet!’ is closed to new replies.