Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • 12:40 – too late to be playing my soundsystem?
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

Cnsidering i suspect my neighbours of ripping off my broadband?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

if its loud enough to annoy your neighbours yes

dmiller
    Free Member

Cnsidering i suspect my neighbours of ripping off my broadband?

If its through your wireless router then packet sniff it, get thier facebook password etc and have fun. Or turn on the wireless security ffs.

If its wired then pliers?

David.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    skidsareforkids
    Free Member

A problem i suffer from also. How loud can music/x-box be before it can be heard through a tenament wall? My living room backs onto my neigbour's kitchen, but my Mrs moans if i have the volume even vaguely above middle after 11pm. I miss living in the country…

dmiller
    Free Member

skidsareforkids – I think even the xbox supports these… 😉

iDave
    Free Member

your neighbours rip off your broadband cos you're too stupid to stop them. your fault. so yes. too late. you're punishing them for your stupidity and i'm pissed.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

KKKKKKKRrrraaank it up innnit

spooky_b329

I live in a victorian terrace, I can hear coughing, anything over normal talking, light switches flicking on/off. Its ok though as the guy has a reasonable taste in music, and only has a session maybe once a month, though it does go past midnight!

So your wife has a point. Anyway, why not ask your neighbours?

nimrod2410
    Free Member

Yes, to late – it's annoying to say the least.

mrmo
    Free Member

if your neighbour is using your wireless broadband, stop them, use a password FFS,

Be aware, i got pissed off with a neighbour, constant unreasonable noise and polite talking didn't sort it. Only option i had was that they didn't secure their broadband so i did on their behalf.

allthepies
    Free Member

>Only option i had was that they didn't secure their broadband so i did on their behalf.

How did that stop the noise ?

mrmo
    Free Member

it didn't but it made me feel better,, moved out a few days later

Kit
    Free Member

My neighbour has just had all his 'noise making equipment' taken away by the police and he was banged up for the night (again) for playing his music too loud in our tenement.

So don't, please.

druidh
    Free Member

I can't see any reason not to be playing your music at lunchtime.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Noise abatement notice anyone? 😕

snowslave

they should kill you

Smudger666

+1 pedant point for druidh!!

i was thinking the same thing, but worried that it was just a bit too nitpicking to post 🙂

and yes, 20 to one is too late IMHO, but why not ask the neighbour? or forewarn them next time?

convert

Or pay to "soundproof" your own wall – easily done.

Northwind

Ask them, they might not actually care? I used to be really nervous of offending my neighbour in my old flat, as the soundproofing was awful- eventually nipped round one day and said "Look, I know these flats are bad for sound, just let me know if you're ever bothered" and he said "SPEAK UP!"

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

We used to have noisy neighbours….late nights,loud music. After a number of reasonable request failed…. I would get up early,turn the speakers towards the wall and stick some bass-heavy early PiL on the stereo before leaving for work. He got the message.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘12:40 – too late to be playing my soundsystem?’ is closed to new replies.