Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • 123-Reg webhost replacement
  • Netdonkey

Just fallen out with 123-reg so it is time to move my site. Any recommendations for circa £5 a month?

Ta

ND

atlaz
    Free Member

I use site5.com and have found them really good. They’re in the US but have servers in the UK you can choose. I’d paste an affiliate link but I know they’re frowned upon 😉

dannybgoode

Fasthosts.co.uk for me. Never given me a problem.

Cheers

Danny B

thebunk

catalyst2 are really good. Fast response on support.

Netdonkey

Thanks for all your responses. I will check them all out!

ND

Three_Fish
    Free Member

justhost.com

captain-slow
    Free Member

I use names.co.uk who are really good

aidso
    Free Member

EvoRack.com for an Unmanaged VPS @£5.99/month. I’ve had one for 2 years and never any bother.

ptrockymountain
    Free Member

We use weebly for our website, and its free.Weve just moved ours from 123 reg.No probs at all with weebly, and a lot more user friendly.

Cougar

Just fallen out with 123-reg

Can I ask why? Do I need to stop recommending them?

DickBarton

aegishosting.co.uk…about 50 quid for the year…

123regonline
    Free Member

Hello Netdonkey,

I work here at 123-reg and I would like to have the opportunity to look into the support you have received so I can use the information to identify improvements we could make.

I have contacted you directly to offer further help and would like to gather any other feedback that you may have so we can use this to find improvements.

If you require further assistance with this, please let me know by emailing me at customerexperience@123-reg.co.uk and I will be more than happy to help you.

Thank you,
    James

Netdonkey

123regonline,

I spoke to your retention team when I left. They have all my info. Not sure we want to wash all that dirty laundry in public.

Cougar,

YGM

All,

I have had a bad experience with 123reg, but I might of been unlucky. I am sure there are many others that find the company perfectly acceptable to deal with. Thanks for all your recommendations

ND

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Blimey, that’s some effort their customer services go to

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘123-Reg webhost replacement’ is closed to new replies.