Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 120mm full sus frame for under £400?
  • haggis1978

Knackered my new to me Stumpy on its maiden voyage and I’m having no joy finding a replacement seat stay. Can you guys give me some ideas what I should be replacing it with? I’m think another stumpy but quite like the Fuel Ex frames with the ABP pivot. Spotted a Ghost AMR frame for sale which looks sweet. Has anyone had any experience with them? What are the Spesh Cambers like as well please? Possibly have to sell my 05 Klein Attitude XX to fund this if anyone is interested but needs must. This isn’t a wanted advert but just in case its a large frame I’m after 😉

devash
    Free Member

Camber, Trance or Fuel Ex will probably be the most readily available at that price, maybe even something Cube as well.

I have a 2012 Camber and really like it, even though it is quite a long frame. It keeps up with all my long travel buddies and wastes them on the climbs.

Its worth looking for a 2012 Expert if you go for the Camber though as they came with tapered headtubes, press fit BB and bolt thru rear axle so are more future-proof.

jonnyrockymountain

i’am thinking of selling my asr 5 size med? if any good, was wanting £450 minimum though?

sas78

Hi, I’ve a camber pro 2011 frame in large you could have, had little use, probably less than 20hrs. Would sell with headset, front mech and seatpost in your budget. Drop me mail if interested, email on profile. Cheers. Scott.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

No joy with Spesh themselves?

haggis1978

Have been in touch with Spesh but its an older 06 model and they dont have any spares left for these now.

£450 is above the budget I would have to spend Johnny plus I’m after a large frame.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘120mm full sus frame for under £400?’ is closed to new replies.