Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • 105 shifter rant
  • stumpyjon

Cheers guys, all been very helpful and generous. I’ve gone from being very annoyed and no clue to chuffed at the responses and a little more clued up. I’ve gone for a set of 4600 Tiagra from CRC, should be delivered tomorrow. We’ll see how they go. Should be a reasonable stop gap and more importantly they match (vain I know) and I can reuse all the cable outers which I’d only replaced 2 months ago. If I don’t like them I can look at upgrading properly when we have a bit more free cash, daughter has just earned a place at the Elmhurst Ballet School (associated with the Birmingham Royal Ballet) so we’re now rather cash strapped and the new full suss I was promised for next year is on hold.

On a really positive note I dusted off the hardtail tonight intending to to do a road ride on that, got half way around and found the going on the flat a little more work than expected so finished the ride off road in glorious sunshine with cracking views and muddy legs. Rather enjoyed it, might even do it again later this week.

codybrennan
    Free Member

stumpyjon – I’ve gone for a set of 4600 Tiagra from CRC, should be delivered tomorrow.

Thumbs up.

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘105 shifter rant’ is closed to new replies.