Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • 100's of old MBUK magazines. What to do with them.
  • matlockmeat
    Free Member

So I started collecting MBUK pretty much from when it came out.

Over the years the more I have got the less I have wanted to throw them away.

So I now have piles upon piles of MBUK. I don’t have every issue as I went through a few fazes of not subscribing.

Does anyone else have a collection like this. Finding it a bit hard to throw them all away as I have collected them for so many years. Don’t really know why I have kept them.

Is it worth keeping them, thoughts?

iain1775
    Free Member

your local council probably offers a free recycling service
    failing that your local doctors or dentist will

bigjim

they were asking in the magazine for old issues a couple of years ago, might be worth checking if they want any old ones still.

I had them all from 92-98 but I think my parents cleared them out the loft 🙁

mrelectric

Number 2 son had them all when younger before he got into skateboarding. All stacked up in the cupboards. Couldn’t bear chucking them but had to be ruthless & not regretted it. Kept the maps tho ( I like maps…)

robob
    Free Member

cut out Mint Sauce and paper the downstairs loo with it, sling the rest.

davosaurusrex

Use them all to create a giant paper mache Jamie Hibberb voodoo doll. Set fire to it.

DickBarton

as per robob…keep the Mint Sauce, recycle the rest…

JEngledow
    Free Member

Keep the Mint Sauce

+1, but put the rest to good use and stop buying loo roll for a few months/years!!

sgn23
    Free Member

I’m also hording WMB and MBR magazines, including the MBR 1st issue. It seems like destroying history to just bin them!

chestrockwell

If you want rid of them you’ll get around £5 posted each for the 1990/5 ones on retrobike. Even more for any earlier copies. 😮

bland

I have issue one of mounter biker before it changed to mbi, loads of old MTB pro’s too. Keep them for the man library

M1llh0use
    Free Member

Fire.

Nothing more satisfying than tidying stuff with fire!!!

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member

Fire is the best, makes me all caveman like 🙂

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

wallpaper for your man cave/bathroom etc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘100's of old MBUK magazines. What to do with them.’ is closed to new replies.