Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • 1000 bhp Audi RS6 … yes please
  • stumpy_m4
    Free Member
    MoreCashThanDash

Saw an RS6 yesterday with the plate V8 0MFG

Made me chuckle. And jealous.

Mole
    Free Member

Nice…standard one would do me tho!

DrP

Splitter on the roof box!
    Brilliant!

DrP

Sandwich

A bit “shouty” in a LOOK AT MEEE style.

hora
    Free Member

I cant get passed the stickers on the car.

mos

Link just takes me to FB home page?

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member
    toppers3933
    Free Member

I saw that on someone’s facebook feed yesterday and just automatically assumed it was an April fools day joke.

wwaswas

Special 4X4 carbon fiber

I’m out.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Saw an RS6 yesterday with the plate V8 0MFG

What a great plate !

Car is definitely OTT, perfect mobile billboard for the sponsors in the Gumball

mark90
    Free Member

It’s a bit Barry boys for my taste.

neilforrow

I cant get passed the stickers on the car.

Special 4X4 carbon fiber. I’m out.

It’s a bit Barry boys for my taste.

All of this +1. Just looks like its been reversed into halfords of motorworld and got all the shit out the reduced bin stuck to it.

Not for me.

jimjam
    Free Member

Ruined. But if it was stock I doubt it’d be much of a talking point.

DezB
    Free Member

1000 bhp

No. No I didn’t comment on another boring car thread. I didn’t. Honest.

peterfile
    Free Member

The whole appeal of the RS6 is that it’s a thinking man’s practical and understated “super” car. For those who want something that’s a bit of a beast, but don’t want to look like a chav with a bit of cash. The one at the end of my street has had all the badges etc removed, yet my other neighbour has added an MSport logo to rear of his 2.0 diesel 3 Series.

All of this +1. Just looks like its been reversed into halfords of motorworld and got all the shit out the reduced bin stuck to it.

This summed it up brilliantly 🙂

mindmap3
    Free Member

It’d be much cooler without all of the stick on rubbish. As said above, the whole point is they’re relatively conservative.

hora
    Free Member

Totally agree but the whole point it seems is to advertise gambling. Look its cool to gamble etc.

philb88
    Free Member

Be much better without the camo and sponsors. But the carbon fibre DTM extras can stay!

Lazgoat
    Free Member

No shots of the inside or engine bay? Its a hollow shell I say!

jimjam
    Free Member

This summed it up brilliantly

Jeremy Clarkson talking about the Evo wasn’t it?

agent007
    Free Member

Audi RS cars should be all about a subtle sort of menace, like a monk with a black belt carrying a hidden baseball bat under his tunic.

This looks too much in your face for my liking – besides 4-600bhp is more than enough for the road, not sure where you’d use this to it’s full potential really.

jimjam
    Free Member

Where would you use it? One owner told me hit the speed limiter on the autobahn but the car had lots more to give.

hora
    Free Member

I love the idea of a stealth estate etc. I think a subdued look (apart from tailpipes) is a great idea. When it gets ‘add’on and shouty looks then it defeats itself.

A STW has a BMW 318 touring that has the heart n soul of a M3!

freeagent
    Free Member

Audi RS6 Estate is on my Euromillions car list.

Along with a Porsche 911 GT3 RS, a Bowler Nemesis, an Arctic Trucks converted Hilux, an AC Cobra and a Dodge RAM RT10.

crankrider
    Free Member

An RS6 estate would be my perfect car, not a lot that i do that it wouldnt do well, petrol consumption / running costs aside of course….

budgierider67

It might stand a better chance against this then 😯

Relevant bit at 11:58

[video]https://youtu.be/9VQ3ROolkyU?t=11m58s[/video]

JonW
    Free Member

RS6 plus was the best car I ever owned. Huge passenger/ luggage space. Fantastic m’way cruiser. Surprisingly capable in the twistys too. Real wolf in sheep’s clothing. Petrol and maintenance were a bit eye watering though.

marczr
    Free Member

Of course it’s shouty, it’s a sponsored car for the 2015 Gumball, an event not exactly known for it’s understated subtlety.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘1000 bhp Audi RS6 … yes please’ is closed to new replies.