Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 100% Aircraft DH helmet
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

hi, does anyone have one of these? What do you think of it?

ta!

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

I tried one during my seemingly never ending quest to find a full face that would fit me properly.

Really well made, nice and light and well priced when CRC had their combo offer on with goggles for £200.

Unfortunately I found the cheek pads sat too far back on my cheeks and I also found the strap to be in an odd place which other people have mentioned. I did try different cheek pads as these are readily available but I still couldn’t get it to fit right which was a shame as I really liked it. Sizing info was spot on and 100% were really helpful when I asked for advice regarding fit.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Cheers yes i read something about chinstrap that sits on your neck or something?

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Yeh, seemed to sit on my neck which was worrying. I wouldn’t let that put you off as plenty of people have said the strap placement is perfect for them.

For £200 it’s a cracking deal if it fits. There are some good deals on the carbon Fox Rampage and the carbon 2016 D3 too if you look around for the same kind of money if it doesn’t work out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘100% Aircraft DH helmet’ is closed to new replies.