• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by devs.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • 10 Under the Ben
  • Trekster

Anyone going?
    Will be my first

paladin

I am.
    Likewise.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Best of luck John!.

DickBarton

Yes…and slightly concerned about what I’ve signed up for!

fifeandy
    Free Member

Yes, looking forward to it.
    2nd year for me. 8 laps solo last year, went out a little hard, which basically lead to 5hrs of horrific suffering.

This year will be a pair with the main emphasis on having fun rather than utterly beasting ourselves.

Currently undecided between 29er hardtail or 650b 140mm FS.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I might pop along to heckle my daughter’s boyfriend, and anyone else I don’t like the look of.

Trekster

Nobeerinthefridge – Member
    Best of luck John!.

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO #
    Cheers

Group of us going from Ae, “racing for fun”. First 10 since the last one @ Kirry…
    Already lost one team member to pneumonia/scepticema :o. Young Arron is lucky to be alive….. Still some work/travel logistics to sort out for some of the others
    I’ll be lounging around a Roller Team motorhome if you fancy a brew 😆

drslow
    Free Member

Going in a trio. Beers the night before and night after. It’s just fun weekend away on a great course with good people. There’s no pressure.

radoggair
    Free Member

booked a B&B so half way to doing it, but unsure whether i can be bothered. Maybe its worn of on me. Saying that i loved GT7 and that was my first time on a mtb in months so maybe the notion of being on a mtb again might convince me to do it

krixmeister

Anyone going from Glasgow area that could offer a lift for me and my bicycle? I’ve got my entry, but haven’t yet sorted out transport. Email in profile.

Trekster

Passing by Glasgow sometime around lunch time on Fri, returning sometime on Sunday, intending to ride somewhere on Sunday on the way home(Dumfries)

krixmeister

Hi @trekster – how can I reach you to discuss getting a lift? Please feel free to reach out to me via my profile email – thanks!

kcal

I’ve been to several and found it enjoyable – as much a chance to catch up with old friends and get a spin with others, as any battle for places. At least that’s my take on it. Went to quite a few near the start, haven’t been for a few years now.

devs
    Free Member

In again as a pair. Unfortunately I feel like death just now so it’ll just be a fun poodle I think, not that I can do much more than that anyways. I will be partying hard after as it’s a milestone birthday for me.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘10 Under the Ben’ is closed to new replies.