• This topic has 49 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by emsz.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • 10 things you can do with a female sanitary product
  • Karinofnine

I like etiolated – and I’ve managed to slip it into a conversation… I love it when I can do that with a good word

mogrim

I like etiolated – and I’ve managed to slip it into a conversation… I love it when I can do that with a good word

I was pretty ethanolated last night, which has little to do with etiolated, other than the sound, but I enjoyed it.

Cougar

I’m quite partial to “defenestration.”

CountZero

WHAT? Surely everyone knows ray is the king of extreme tea drinking and the best tea is made using nettles and kangaroo poo with water boiled up from the dying flames of the 747 crash of which you were the only survivor due to your convenient supply of female sanitary products used to cushion your landing.
    EDIT or fashioned into an emergency liferaft should the crash happen at sea

Nah, you’re mixing him up with that loudmouth Bear Grills bloke.
    I once read that tampons are brilliant for making Molotov Cocktails, they expand to fit the neck of the bottle and are nice and easy to light.
    Put some washing-up liquid in as well and, when it comes to the Zombiepocalypse you’re cooking. 😈

emma82
    Free Member

Mmmmmmmm bear grylls. Now that’s a real man

solarpowered
    Free Member

^^^^^ yummy yummy

Who needs a tampon for ‘allsorts’ when he’s there? …

Sandwich

Bear Grylls, just a bit full of himself for my liking. The staying in hotels when he should be in the shelter out in the wilds was the final straw.

timidwheeler

due to your convenient supply of female sanitary products used to cushion your landing.

We went for a nice Axminster.
    It goes nicely with the bedroom carpet.

😀

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Bear Grylls, just a bit full of himself for my liking.

I think that’s a liberty those that have passed SAS Selection are entitled to take.

emsz
    Free Member

I think of something else to use a liliet for rather than starting a fire 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘10 things you can do with a female sanitary product’ is closed to new replies.