Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 10" Tablet £200, easy to use
  • clubber
    Free Member

I’m after a tablet for my inlaws. as in the title, it needs to be 10″ (eyesight), easy to use (which ime excludes many of the cheap Chinese versions which have odd implementations of android) and the price really needs to be close to £200 which is a shame as my wife’s galaxy tab 2 10.1 would have been spot on otherwise.

So, anyone seen anything that matches recently?

tia

satchm00
    Free Member

I think if they need 10 inch the budget needs to be higher.

Nexus 7 (7″ screen £200) is best I can think off. Failing look for a second hand one.

Mackem

I’ve got a 9.5″ Sony tablet you can buy from me for 120 quid. (32gb)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ohnohesback
    Free Member

As a VIP (Visually Impaired Person) I find it’s not so much the screen size that makes the difference, but the quality of the screen, and any inbuilt accessability options. I’m using a 7″ screen.

My advice is to take the VIPs in question out to the shop to try out as many as possible.

cp

Carphonewarehouse are doing the tab 2 10.1 for £238 if that’s close enough?

As you’ll know from your wife’s one, they are great – I got mine end of last year and it’s superb.

clubber
    Free Member

Thanks all. they’re not visually impaired as such, just in their 60s and wear glasses for reading.

Mackem – thanks but they’ll want new.

My wife’s galaxy was 187 quid with a cashback offer so it’s possible to sell at the price I’m after.just haven’t seen any current offers.

toys19
    Free Member

I’m typing this on my tab2 10.1 from carphone whorehouse. The wife now leaves her 64gb ipad 4 to one side and uses this. Get one. Mega good.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘10" Tablet £200, easy to use’ is closed to new replies.