Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 10 @ Kirroughtree Camping
  • weeble
    Free Member

Any one know what the camping is like for 10 @ Kirroughtree?

Are there showers etc or is it like the camping at 10 UTB thats in the car park with chemical loos?

arrpee
    Free Member

Just a big field and some chemical toilets. We stayed in a log cabin at the Conifers Leisure Park just up the road last year. Works out pretty reasonable, especially if there’s a few of you. You’ll be glad of the shower if the weather is the same as 2010.

trail_rat
    Free Member

yup big muddy field with a forrestry commission woman with a big stick making issues out of everything – i wasnt “allowed” to sleep in my vehicle last year because its just a van ….pest- told her i would sleep in the gazeebo then – and then slept in the van anyway

Gordymac
    Free Member

She is still on the go down there then Terry. One of the many things that puts me off travelling all the way down there for the race 🙁

weeble
    Free Member

Done 10 UTB solo for the past few years but have always stayed the week in a cabin with the family.

Was planning on soloing 10 @ Kirroughtree but wont have the family to look after me, not lking the sound of them camping arrangments. Are there any cheap alternatives closeby for a few nights

bauchlebastart
    Free Member

Camping at 10 @ Kirroughtree is actually ok provided you pick a spot higher up away from the caravan / camper area. Ignore any instructions of FC woman barks at you. Past twice Ive been down for the event she has been a pain in the hoop. Nod your head, smile, say yes……..then camp where you want.

Trekster
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘10 @ Kirroughtree Camping’ is closed to new replies.