Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 10-14 people guesthouse required in Derbyshire, any personal suggestions?
    Free Member

Hi there,

I’m getting hitched next year and would like to have a weekend with a bunch of friends/immediate family, does anyone have any suggestions for a nice venue? Would like Matlock…

Anyway, suggestions please.

JT

rob-jackson
    Free Member

matlcok – urgh

Free Member

Thanks!

Somewhere in Derbyshire, close-ish to Sheffield, must have outdoor space, great views would be spot on too!

climbingkev
    Free Member

Sheriff Lodge, Matlock. Ran by a work colleague, lots of folk rate it (although I’ve never stayed myself) and a 1 min walk to my local, a cracking pub that does good, cheap food. The Sycamore.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Blackbrook
    I’ve stayed here for a wedding over the road. 1/2 mile to proper country pub, mile into Belper for shops etc and some very cheeky riding very close by. About 7 miles from Matlock.

Free Member

Thanks for the link, it looks alright. I should have added that the venue is required for the confirmation of our wedding, so self catering would be ideal, but please keep ’em coming!!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Have a look at blackbrook house which is opposite. Very nice for weddings, do loads of different packages. I was on their promo photos at one time!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘10-14 people guesthouse required in Derbyshire, any personal suggestions?’ is closed to new replies.