Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • £1 "treat pack" of Minstrels
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

…how long can you make them last?

I’m almost at 2 minutes – need more practice

bikebouy
    Free Member

I scoff them with a Whiskey, I can get through a bag in two days. I feel proper sick and have a terrible nights sleep too, for what that’s worth.

lunge

They’ll do well to get to 5 minutes in my hands. Which is exactly why they’re never in my hands.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

The treat packs are particularly evil….

benp1

Pah, you’ve obviously not tried peanut M&Ms

bikebouy
    Free Member

Oh yes I have, they last an evening.

johnners
    Free Member

I’ve just scoffed 4 Reese’s PBCs with a cup of coffee. I have all the self-control of a black lab. I only stopped at 4 because that’s all there were.

mrjmt
    Free Member

Mmmm, hermit minstrels from revels.

LeeW

Other half bought me a 1kg bag of peanut M&Ms last year, they sat in the bottom of the beer fridge and lasted nearly two weeks.

samiam

I once ate a “Sharing” bag of Minstrels on a ferry to France. Felt awful for hours after but once you start……

thegreatape
    Free Member

Minstrels – I could eat a football full. Then be sick, but I could eat that many. Especially if they’d been in the fridge.

woodster

Combine them with a bag of wine gums for extra goodness and I could probably stretch them to five minutes.

My worst is Cadburys Fingers. Ate a whole bag before I’d taken a single sip of tea yesterday.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

WINE GUMS, you mention WINE GUMS

They don’t last a minute…..let alone two

funkmasterp

I’ve just scoffed 4 Reese’s PBCs with a cup of coffee. I have all the self-control of a black lab. I only stopped at 4 because that’s all there were.

A man after my own heart. If there is anything even remotely sweet near me I’ll eat it all. I’m a Labrador in human form.

nosedive
    Free Member

Found a treat bag of chocolate buttons in the cupboard the other day, the progression from one cheeky button to eating fist fulls of them is frightening

chrisdw
    Free Member

The £1 for 4 cadbury choccy bars is the worst. 1 quickly leads to all of them. Then a guilty hide of all the packet evidence.

MoreCashThanDash

I like the human Labrador analogy. Wine gums, Minstrels, M&Ms…..

*goes off to raid kitchen cupboards*

Ambrose

Those pillow case sized multipacks of crisps. 24 packs, in less than an hour. It’s a love hate relationship.

milky1980
    Free Member

Share packs of Minstrels and those small boxes of Maltesers are lucky to last past the journey from the till you the car park 😆 😳

ads678

I scoff them with a Whiskey, I can get through a bag in two days

I’m sorry but 2 days is NOT scoffing!

i_like_food

Jaffa cakes for me. I’d be just about able to manage if they were individually wrapped, but tubes of 18, no chance.

In my mind it’s something about opening the packet. Whatever size packet it is is not important, the entire packet must be consumed in a oner.

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

Wife bought me a 1kg Cadbury Bar for Christmas….. All gone by lunch time

thegreatape
    Free Member

Wife bought me a 1kg Cadbury Bar for Christmas….. All gone by lunch time

That’s about six weeks…big wow 🙄

🙂

glasgowdan
    Free Member

I start off by eating them one by one, chewing the coating off and letting the choc melt in my mouth… but within about 3 minstrels it turns into the scene where the guy trudging through the desert for weeks finds an oasis, gasping for breath because he’s drinking so much.

cokie

.. but within about 3 minstrels it turns into the scene where the guy trudging through the desert for weeks finds an oasis, gasping for breath because he’s drinking so much.

😆 😀

BigJohn

I’ve never understood why Pringles have a resealable top.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

BigJohn – Member
    I’ve never understood why Pringles have a resealable top.

POSTED 52 MINUTES AGO #

MoreCashThanDash

Glasgowdan – needs to go in the “things I learnt today” thread!

cyclingmev
    Free Member

Munchies…them and Animal biscuits…and fresh bread with generous slatherings of salted butter 😀

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘£1 "treat pack" of Minstrels’ is closed to new replies.